4 | Heart wants

The day of the coronation, Evie knocks on Bella's door, "I have a surprised gift for you." She smiles walking in, "Eww, is that what you're wearing?" She eyes Bella's dress.

"I know, It's just a boring pale yellow dress. My mom picked it out." Bella looks at herself in the mirror. "I love your dress." She smiles at her through the mirror.

"Thanks, I made it and Mal's too. Also I think you should try this on." She removes the cover showing Bella the dress she made for her.

"Evie!" Bella spins around to look at it. "This is beautiful!"

"Then put it on!" Evie gives her the dress to go out on so Bella rushes around to go put it on.

"AHHHH! I love it! It fits perfectly!" She rushes out to show Evie.

"You look amazing in that!"

"I'm so wearing this, girl. Thank you." Bella hugs Evie.

Inside for the coronation, Bella stood by Mal to watch

Inside for the coronation, Bella stood by Mal to watch. Bella could see Mal look at the wand with a conflicted look, so Mal looks over at her so Bella gives her pleading eyes to do the right thing.

"Mal, what do you want? Not what your mother wants." Bella whispers to her while Fairy Godmother speaks to Ben.

Suddenly Jane grabs the wand and it shoots out since she had no control over it, "If you won't make me beautiful, I'll do it myself!"

Mal takes it from her then tells Ben to back up, "You really want to do this?" Ben asks her.

"We have no choice, Ben! Our parents..."

"Your parents made their choice. Now you make yours. Remember what I said to you. All of you." Bella walks towards her.

"I think I want to be good."

"You are good." Ben tells her.

"How do you know that?" She shouts at him.

"Because... Because I'm listening to my heart. And Bella has been listening to her heart too and you know that." Ben tells her.

"You know I believe in you four. I've made that very clear multiple times." Bella gives her a smile.

"I want to listen to my heart, too. And my heart is telling me that we are not our parents like Bella has stated. And she was right yesterday day about what she said to us. Stealing things don't make you happy. Tourney and victory pizza with the team makes you happy. And you, scratching Dude's belly makes you happy. Who would've thought. And Evie, you do not have to play dumb to get a guy. You are so smart. And I don't want to take over the world with evil. It doesn't make me happy. I want to go to school. And be with Ben. Because Ben makes me really happy." Mal smiles, "Us being friends makes me really happy. Not destroying things. I choose good, you guys." Mal puts her fist in and they join her.

Carlos talks about how mad their parents will be so Ben says they can't reach them here, "Come on you two." Mal looks at Ben and Bella to join in.

"I knew you better." Bella smiles at Mal before her mother shows up.

"I'm back!"

"Go away, mother." Mal tells her.

"She's funny. Oh, I'm so... You're very funny here. Wand me. Chop chop." Mal tossed the wand to Ben to give to the Fairy Godmother but Maleficent, freezes everyone.

"Wow, it even works for that?" Bella looks at her necklace while the five are shocked she wasn't frozen too. "Oh, my necklace, it's anti spell, charms, curses, and stuff so they don't work on me." She explains to them. "I'll just be over here." Bella steps aside knowing this was between Mal and her mom.

Watching Mal tell her mother how she actually felt made Bella tear up as she watched them. She wish she could do the same with her parents in a different way.

"You all will regret this!" Maleficent turns into a dragon.

"Oh my..." Bella runs off with the group till Mal steps in front to face her mother and it works making her mother shrink to the size of her heart.

"How did you not?" Ben asks his sister.

"My necklace is a protection charm. I made it myself years ago when I was bored." Bella laughs.

"You're smart if you know how to do that." Carlos looks at her.

"Duh." She makes the group laugh.

"Hey! Careful. That's my mother." Mal tells the guy who trapped hier mom in glass.

"Let's get this party started!" Jay smiles as they all group up.

"Ohay ohay, hey!" They all sing.

After the coronation, and once it hit night, that's when the celebration really started. "Bro, after you." Bella motions for him to take center stage.

"Kings and Queens, it's our time to rise. Write the book, the story of our lives. This is us taking back the night." Ben puts his hand out towards Mal.

"Break the spell. We were born this way. Be yourself, forget the DNA. Everybody raise your hands and say." She takes his hand.

"Sound the alarm, get on your feet. Let's set it off and rock this beat. Dance till your heart is wild and free. Ooh, oh, oh." Evie comes out.

"Feeling the power, let it all out. Like what you see in the mirror, shout. We got the keys, the kingdom's ours. Ooh, oh, oh. Ohay, ohay hey." Bella joins her.

Let's set it off
Oh yeah
Start a chain reaction
Never let it stop
Let's set it off, oh yeah
You can make it happen
With everything you got
Let's set it off
Get ready, set it off (Come on)
We got to set it off (On the right)
Get ready, set it off (To the left)
We got to set it off!
Ohay ohay hey

"Time to set this thing off. Let's make it happen now. I'mma make my own future, ignore the rumors. Show 'em how passion sounds." Carlos and Jay go to Jane's side to get her join the fun. "They all told me I should back down. Judgin' me cause of my background. Thinkin' 'bout changing my path now. I ain't goin' out like that now."

"Feeling the power, let it all out. Like what you see in the mirror, shout. We got the keys, the kingdom's ours. Ooh *oh oh. Oh yeah." Bella goes over to Jay to be her dance partner.

Let's set it off
Oh yeah (Let's set this off!)
Start a chain reaction
Never let it stop
Let's set it off (Let's set this off!)
Oh yeah (Let's set this off!)
You can make it happen
With everything you got
Let's set it off
Get ready, set it off (Come on)
We got to set it off (That's right)
Get ready, set it off (To the left)
We got to set it off
Get ready, set it off
We got to set it off
Get ready to set it off
Come on
3, 2, 1, Uh

Ooh yeah
Let's set it off
Oh yeah (Let's set this off!)
Start a chain reaction
Never let it stop
Let's set it off (Let's set this off!)
Oh yeah (Let's set this off!)
You can make it happen
With everything you got
Let's set it off
Get ready, set it off

Come on
We got to set it off (To the left)
Get ready, set it off (To the right)
We got to set it off (What)

"Hey, Evie! I'm gonna need to to start making me clothes!" Bella shouts over the noise as they dance around. "I'll even pay you!"

"I'll be it for free, girl! But also I'll take a tip!" They both laugh.