The Confession (chapter 2)

It's was the day after Jack had talked to Jax, and Bee was finally online..Jack had told Bee that he started to have a crush on Jax even tho they only new each other online. Bee had the best idea to tell Jax even tho she already knew he liked her...Jack had always been talking about Jax, so Jax and I new he liked her.

Jack thought that Jax didn't know that he liked her, even tho he was wrong...after about 20-30 minutes of Jack thinking about how he was going to confess to Jax, he decided to ask Bee.

Messages between Jack and Bee;

Jack: hey, Bee

Bee: Hey, Jack! What's up??

Jack: Could you help me confess to Jax, that I like her??

Bee: U-Umm, u know that she already knows u like her right??

Jack: w-wait what..

Bee: Yeah, she was asking me about it but all I said was yes to her and that was all

Jack: do you know if she likes me back??

Bee: she said she didn't know if she did or not so I guess if u really want to know u could visit her in California, but it would take a while to get from New York to California..

Jack: Then I'll save up and move to California to be with her!

Bee: simp

Jack: Am not!

Bee: Are too!

Jack: no!

Bee: yes!

Jack: fine, whatever

Bee: anyways well I got to go my mum is calling me, bye Jack talk to u later and good luck with Jax!