The entrance 

*he and his best friend would be sitting at a table* so what do you want to do? Been pretty boring these last few days *he would say, holding his head up with his arm seeming board*

Well, I was thinking we could go investigate a bunker. They closed it off for a reason but unless you're a chicken, then I suppose we could do that *he said, as he chuckled a little bit himself*

hey, I'm not a chicken! But I'm down let's go *he would say as they both got up and started to walk into the forest*
So, where is this bunker anyways?

Right in front of us  *he would say, looking at a giant blast door that looked like it was leading into the ground*
Come on! *he said, as he went down through the police tape*

Well, this place doesn't seem too scary *he would say, as they walked through the Corredor's* hey, let's go in there *he said as he pointed at a open blast door saying do not enter level five access required* now come on let's see if you're the chicken *he said, as he ran in there and went past the corner*

Hey, wait up ! *Max said, as he ran to wolf* come on out dude this isn't funny *he would say, as he look through each room*
The hell? *he said, as he look in this one room Seemingly looking like a test chamber* (TW Mentions of gore)
God, it stinks in here. Oh, is that a *he would stop before the train stop himself from throwing up* what went on in here. There's a dead body right here. We gotta get out of here right fucking now. *he ran out yelling for wolf *WOLFFFFF WOL- AAA * He said, as wolf came around the corner and scared him* God you scared me...

Ha look at the chicken *he said, laughing as he fell to the ground rolling*

Not funny dude look we have to get out of here. I found a dead body and what looked like a test chamber we got to get out of- * he would say before hearing another voice, and getting cut off*

Where are you? I hear another person. *she would say, as her claws scratched the side of the walls, and made a loud screech*

Oh fuck Max let's get out of here right now *he would say, as he got up and ran towards another blast door, saying safe room*

Right with you wolf ! *he said, as he ran towards the blast door with him*

Found you :) *she said that she ran towards the lockers knocking down and it hospital beds getting thrown everywhere*

OH SHIT SHIT SHIT *Max said, as he ran, dodging the lockers and hospital beds breathing very heavy as he ran*

Max you keep running I'm going to press the button  *he said as he ran towards a button, he pressed it, and the alarm start to Blair as he continued to run towards the blast door seeing it start to close* RUN!

Yeah, what the fuck do you think I'm doing?! *he said sarcastically as he barely manage to get in the blast door*
Come on wolf hurry it's about to close

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck! *he said, running for the blast door*

*she would get closer and closer towards wolf screaming* come on get back here. I'll make it quick and painless if you just stop the running.*she said, running very fast towards him*

SHIT! *he slid in the last second as he heard, banging on the door* fucking close one eh?