Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Studying

▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎

Kyle wouldn't say he found himself infatuated with others, always focused on studying and his current friends. But when these two showed up. It seemed as if he had something else to focus on.

That includes accepting Sammy's offer to a study group at the library.

Sitting at the library at a circle table, wasn't something he expected to do on a Sunday afternoon. But it wasn't like he minded. No, in fact Kyle actually liked how things were going.

"So what are we gonna focus on?" He asked looking at Sammy.

At that question, Sammy pulled out two textbooks. One for Trigonometry and another for English. Which was strange because Sammy didn't struggle on anything related to English. Kyle knew this because they talked about their favorite books together and got in to the topic on why Sammy loved his English Class.

"I think we would like to study Trigonometry and English," he smiled

"Why English? I thought you found English easy?" He questioned.

"It's for me.." Nando chimed in, finally looking up from his phone.

That's right, Kyle forgot Nando was also studying. Because the boy knew Nando was here, he just didn't think he would study. Since in most cases he saw the boy on his phone or having small talks in class. Not to mention how he heard his whines whenever Sammy told him to study or take notes in class.

"You need help in English? What about Trig? I thought you would need help with that more than anyone?" Kyle spoke with a raised eyebrow

"Ouch... Kyle you wound me.." Nando joked with a small smile. "But no, all math stuff is easy, I struggle with English,"

Kyle laughed at his joke and apologized for underestimating the boy.

That's good to know. Nando is good at math and bad at reading, while Sammy was the opposite. Thinking about this made Kyle laugh a little.

"Wait so does that mean Nando helps you with Trigonometry sometimes?" He laughed

Only to get a dry response,

"Nope,"

"Nando is a bad teacher, he gets mad whenever I can't solve a problem easily..." Sammy complained

This just caused another laughter to come out of Kyle.

Nando rolled his eyes, because to him Math should come easy to all people. Which was hypocritical because he could barely read correctly. But Sammy never said anything about it, he understood the boy was a little doubled standard. Not to mention insecure about the whole struggle.

Pulling out their homework all three started to focus on Trigonometry first. Sammy said it would go by easier and quicker. Making Kyle think that Nando's struggle with English was bad.

Which he wasn't wrong, he was actually very correct. Because you try writing a essay or finding certain hidden messages in the text when you can't even read the fucking text book. Since the letters on the pages never seemed to stay still, let alone look the right way.

It wasn't his fault, he couldn't really do anything about it. So he hid the fact that he couldn't read properly, and instead replaced it with the one thing he was good at academically. Which just so happened to be math.

Having one earbud in as Kyle helped Sammy do his math work was the only thing he could do. Because he sucked at explaining things to others and preferred to finish everything quickly. So as the two talked about the different equations, he just quickly solved the math sheet that was assigned to him.