Arrival

It was a normal day at Hogwarts, all the students sat at their designated house tables while eating breakfast.

A sixth year Harry Potter sat at the Gryffindor table while watching his two best friends, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, bicker about god knows what. Harry was praying they would get together already so that he could win his bet with Sirius.

Then out of nowhere, the doors of the great hall bursted open and there stood, James and Lily Potter, Sirius and Remus Lupin-Black, the Weasleys, and some of the order.

Everyone looked at each other in confusion.

"What are you all doing here?" Dumbledore asks them.

"We got a note saying we had to be here and it was important" James responds and all the newcomers nod their heads in agreement.

Then, a note drops in the lap of McGonagall and she reads it out loud

"Dear students, professors, and former students. I have gathered you all here on this fine day to watch the life of the missing Potter, Aurora. She is alive and is living in a small town called Beacon Hills under the name of Aurora Stilinski. Her and a few others will be arriving shortly with a set of dvds to watch"

-the fates

After that, all hell broke lose. Harry questioning his parents why they never told him he has a sister.

"Silence!" Dumbledore yells and everyone goes quiet and stares at him.

"Well this is a sudden turn of events. We will watch whatevers in those dvds, now everyone please settle down" Dumbledore says calmly.

McGonagall changes the great hall so that now there's couches instead of tables amd everyone settles down on the couches.

Then suddenly a bright flash appears from the ceiling and a group of people drop in a dog pile.

"What the hell?"

"Oh god what now?"

"Derek your ass is in my face!"

"God it's a great ass"

"Not the time Aura!"

After a couple of groans, the group straightens up and stares at the people in Hogwarts.

James, Lily, Sirius, and Remus all stare at Aurora in shock. They could see the fact that she looked alot like James when he was younger, the only big difference was that she was a girl.

Remus and Sirius look at James and Lily in question, they told them that they had found Aurora's dead body long ago.

"What the hell is going on?" Derek asks as he instinctively moves closer to Aurora.

-one explanation later-

"So what you're saying is that you guys are my family?" Aurora asks and the werewolves around her notice her heart beat speed up.

The Potters all nod.

"Oh" Aurora says looking around at the pack with wide eyes.

"Why don't you guys introduce yourselves" Remus says taking the attention off of Aurora.

"Aurora Stilinski"

"Stiles Stilinski"

"Scott McCall"

"Derek Hale"

"Lydia Martin"

"Allison Argent"

"Isaac Lahey"

"Peter Hale"

"Noah Stilinski"

"Chris Argent"

"Melissa McCall"

After that they all sat down on the couches. The Potters couldn't help but feel hurt when Aurora sat with the pack instead of them.

Aurora sat between Stiles and Derek.

"Are you ok?" Stiles whispers to her and Aurora just nods at him.

Derek looks at Aurora, silently questioning if she was fine to which she just forced a smile and intertwined their hands together.

With that, the screen starts playing.