Chapter 24: Recovering Lost Mojo

Tsunade walked towards the hotsprings that was located on Kiyomi's property. It had been three weeks since the successful raid on Kanji's compound. That was the same amount of time since Naruto had been with any of his lovers in an intimate setting. Oh, he still spent time with them, but the second things took a turn in a sexual direction he'd find some reason to take off. It had been going on for almost a month and all of his lovers were getting worried that it might never end. That was why she had called the meeting she was heading to. Tsunade sighed knowing that once she reached the hot-spring she would be receiving an earful from one red-head in particular. This time the Hokage would have to admit that she would somewhat deserve it, since she had argued for allowing Naruto time to snap back to his usual self on his own. Tayuya though had immediately refused and had argued against it saying they needed to act. Tsunade had countered that the harder they pushed the more likely it would be that Naruto would think it was simply the jutsu making them. She had believed the last thing Naruto truly wanted was for them to pull away from them and figured by doing that he would recognize they controlled their own actions.

Tayuya hadn't been swayed, so Tsunade had asked for a vote using her summons to inform those outside of Konoha. Since the vote had been a secret ballot no one knew who voted for what but in the end Tsunade had managed to enforce her decision. She just didn't think several weeks later they'd still be waiting for him to come around. It was just so unlike Naruto. At times he seemed to be his normal carefree self, such as when he was eating lunch with Ayame, or training with Sakura and Fu. He even still came by her office just to visit and chat like he used to when he was bored and the village was quiet. It seemed to her that he was trying to convince himself that they were the same people they had been before his receiving the scroll from Kanji. Tsunade knew they were of course; it was the dynamics of their relationship with him that had changed by becoming more intimate and sexual and when they tried to act on those aspects that was when he pulled back.

That was something that they all wanted to fix immediately and to that end she had decide to call everyone currently involved with Naruto to Konoha except for Konan for obvious reasons. Truthfully after the first week Tsunade had decided to request everyone come to Konoha, but it had taken another two for it to actually happen. Entering the bathhouse before the hotspring itself, she began to strip out of her clothes and had dropped her henge to appear as she now truly looked which if she had to guess was roughly nineteen years old. Staring at a mirror that was set up inside the changing room she smiled at her reflection, but it didn't reach her eyes due to all the setbacks Naruto's ambition had experienced lately. The most pressing being that the blond knucklehead that she loved was afraid that she and the other women he had come to rely on were only interested in him because of the jutsu he had been given. The others she would address with the rest of her fellow Harem members.

Stepping outside, she saw that she was the last to arrive. Much as she expected Tayuya sent a glare her direction before directing her ire back onto Ino. Tsunade looked around the forest themed area and saw that much like her the women present seemed to have lost their luster. Tsunade thought back to how she told Tenten that the reason they all needed to put Naruto first was because he was the lynchpin of the family that was being created by his actions. But it was also because he was the driving force that had inspired all of them to make their world better and with his pulling back that goal stood on the edge of collapse.

"If only you could see just how truly special you are my love," she thought before slipping into the water. She sighed as it warmed her up, before saying, "I'm glad you could all make it here."

Tayuya pulled her glare off of Ino to say, "Why wouldn't we come? It's our chance to have an audience with the high and mighty Tsunade."

Tsunade kept her retort to herself as she knew it wouldn't help the situation any. Besides she could see that it was a sentiment that was shared by some of those from outside of Konoha. Primarily, Yugito, Temari, and Matsuri, she couldn't fault them for it since to them it had probably seemed that Tsunade had decided and the rest of the Konoha-nin had gone along. That and due to Kin's abstaining, since as she said she wasn't technically a member of the harem, when the votes had been counted it had resulted in a tie so she had pulled rank and said the tie went to staying away from Naruto to show the jutsu didn't control them.