50| "There wasnt anyone after you"

Naomi

We're in one of his many cars. He again, as always, has on hand on the wheel, the other resting atop his thigh.

And it's makes him loo attractive for his own good.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Ask away." He says, turning to look at me for a second before looking back at the road.

"What did you do after me?" I asked.

It seemed to catch him off guard.

"Want me to answer truthfully?" Ge asks.

"Yeah."

"I did nothing after you. Absolutely nothing. There wasn't even anyone after you, Nai. I couldn't love anyone but you. Even if I tried, I don't think I would've accomplished that." He says, and his words make my heart squeeze.

I smiled.

"You? What did you do after what happened?" He asks, looking at me.

"I didn't do much for the first week or so. Until I decided to pick up my socks and figured I would do something about my life. So I then did my business, which is now thriving each day." I said and started smiling, thinking about how much I've actually done to get here.

"And I can't wait for it to be the biggest thing in this world. I know you're gonna shock this world one day, Nai." He says.

I smiled like an idiot.

"You and your damn words will be the death of me one day." I said.

"How so?" He asks, smirking.

"Because you have a way with your words that make me the happiest person in the world."

"Well, im glad my words are making you feel that way."

I then playfully rolled my eyes.

__

We pull up to MARAS after a few minutes of driving.

I see Aubreys car parked in front of us, and the door opens, and she steps out.

She haults in her steps and her eyes meet mine.

She takes her Black Sun glasses off to get a better look, it seems at the person next to me.

She narrows her eyes at me, and I can't help but smile.

She starts walking towards us and to my side.

I open the door and step out.

"Who's the guy?" She asks slightly, smiling.

I smiled

"Ace."

Her mouth falls open.

"That's him?" She says in a whisper yell.

"Mhm."

"Oh my fucking god Naomi." She says.

"What?"

"Why would you Gatekeep his looks from me. Fucking hell the man is beautiful."

"Wanna meet him?"

"Hell yeah I wanna meet him. I wanna meet the guy who's got you all whipped up." She says.

I walled over to his door and opened it his eyes met mine.

"Come, I want you to meet someone." I said, smiling.

He nods, then steps out. I grab onto his hand and gently pull him along with me to where Aubrey stands.

_

Ace

"Ace meet Aubrey. Aubrey meet Ace." Naomi said, introducing us.

Aubrey puts her hand out to shake, and I takes it.

"Nice to meet the guy that she keeps raiving about." She says, smiling.

"Nice to meet you two. You're the friend, right?" I ask, placing my hands into his pockets.

"Yes, I am. But i do also want to say thank you for making her happy. Really. I don't think she's been this happy in years." She says.

"Yeah, she deserves all the happiness in this world." I said, turning to look at her. And she's already smiling.

And I mean it. She does deserve happiness. Hell, she deserves everything and anything in the world.

"Yeah. She really does."

I feel a vibration in my front pocket, and I slide my hand in, pulling my phone out, seeing Tristan calling me.

"Sorry to cut this meeting short, but I need to go. It was really nice meeting you, Aubrey." I said, adding a smile to the end.

"Nice meeting you too." She says.

I turn to Naomi.

"It's Tristan. Need to go help him with something. I'll see you later back at home." I said, and I leaned down and placed a kiss on her lips.

"Okay." She replies after and smiles.

I turned and walked back to my car and drove off.

__

Naomi

"Oh my fucking god. Now, when did that start happening?" She asks.

"Yesterday morning."

"Naomi." She says in shock but is smiling.

"I didn't know it was gonna happen. It just did, okay?" I said smiling.

"Ahh. How was it though. Is he good?"

"You have no idea." I said.

"I'm really happy for you. I'm so happy you're happy. Just in general, everything is going so well for you, and I've never been any happier."

"Thank you."

"And Amara? Does she know?"

"No, not yet. I don't know how to tell her. I don't know how she'll even react if I tell her. I mean, she likes him. Like a lot. I just don't know if she likes him that much that she wouldn't mind thinking of him as a dad even though he is."

"I understand where you're coming from, but you're gonna have to tell her, Nai. Not just about you two kissing and potentially getting more serious, but that she's his daughter. I know it's for you to decide when to tell her, but your gonn have to tell her eventually, because you know how that girl is gonna act if she finds out."

"Yeah, she's gonna get mad that I didn't tell her the truth. Even worse, she's been staying in the same house as him."

"Okay, enough of getting all personal, I can't afford to get sad so early in the morning. So Cameron has said that the models have arrived at the set, and you can get there anytime between now and nine, which is around forty minutes."

"Okay, then let's get going."

I had a few models come in to model my line, so I'm gonna have another long day.

__