Chapter 2

"Oh, Camila. God, what you do to me," Ariana moaned. She was naked on the pillows in front of the massive fireplace. She sighed and looked at Camila kissing her chest, her long slender leg gently rubbing against her. "My God, you're the best lover I've ever had," she whispered with a deep moan.

Camila lifted her head, her brown eyes gazing deeply into hers. She purred against Ariana's chest, causing the woman to gasp and grab Camila's brown hair.

"I'll take that as a compliment, considering I believe you've been with half of the North Shore of Chicago," Camila murmured.

Ariana laughed and tugged at Camila's hair. "I'm serious. You're just amazing."

"My mother always said that anything worth doing is worth doing well. And, my dear Ari, it's worth doing well to you." Camila moaned against her chest, her teeth gently nibbling her hardened nipple. She grabbed the chilled martini shaker and poured its contents into the long-stemmed glass. As she placed it on the table, she traced the icy metal against the side of Ariana's breast.

Ariana arched her back. "Camila," she exclaimed.

"Yes?" Camila offered her the martini.

Both drank in silence for a moment, then Camila took an olive from the glass and sensually placed it on Ariana's belly button. She laughed as Camila whispered in her ear, "I'll talk more about that later."

Camila then showed lovely Ariana just how incredible she could be...

They were entwined in front of the fire. Camila was lying on top of Ariana, both breathing heavily. "Did I eat that olive?"

Ariana laughed. "Yes, you did, and everything else in sight."

Camila lifted her head and looked up, her brown eyes crinkling at the corners as she smiled. "I was hungry."

"You should get back to your work. I'm afraid I interrupted," Ariana sighed as she ran her nails up and down Camila's strong back.

"A wonderful interruption. I needed a break. I couldn't sit at that piano for another minute." She kissed Camila's shoulder, releasing a deep moan when the phone rang. "Ugh..." Camila growled and didn't move.

"Answer it. It might be your producer," Ariana said, gently prompting Camila.

"Shit." Camila rolled onto her back and picked up the phone.

"It better be good," she said into the phone, staring at the ceiling.

"Camila? It's John. You better come back to Chicago. I have a registered letter here from a lawyer in Albuquerque. Who do you know in New Mexico?"

Camila furrowed her brow as she heard the concerned tone of her lawyer; she continued to gaze at the ceiling with wooden beams. "Nobody. I don't think so." She chuckled and looked down to see Ariana moving between her legs. Camila held her breath as Ariana spread her legs and kissed the inside of her thigh. She ran her fingers through Ariana's brown hair.

"J-John, I'll be in t-tomorrow morning..." She sighed and hung up the phone.

"Who was on the phone earlier?" Ariana asked some time later. She snuggled against Camila, who was looking at the fire; she absentmindedly stroked Ariana's shoulder.

"My lawyer, John. Someone in..." She paused and struck a thoughtful pose. "I can't remember the name of the place. Anyway, he received a letter. He seemed worried." She stopped and yawned. "But John always worries."

Ariana pouted. "Does that mean we have to leave?"

Camila laughed. "Don't act like it bothers you. I know how you just love the great outdoors."