A/N

Hello there :)

Hopefully you've chosen this story to read with the intention that it's going to be good so I will try my very hardest to succeed in that.

This story will hopefully be an emotional rollercoaster and will contain thoughts and ideas from someone who has passed !within this books universe! And also some mature content as well as mentally and physically hard hurdles the characters must face so please keep that in mind if you choose to continue with it :) there will also be trigger warnings in place at the start of chapters.

I will be trying to update every fortnight with smallish chapters so that I can keep up and write a good chapter as well as continue with other commitments in my life along with the other fic I'm writing thats updated once or twice a month with longer chapters.

!I do not own any of the boys as I'm only using their name and looks so none of what's written within this book reflects on them in anyway shape or form!

I'm also taking suggestions on a better cover for this book so if you have one please feel free to send it through I don't bite I promise :)

My writing is not the best compared to other fics out there so please take that into account as this is something I do for fun and I hope to improve as the story progresses. <3

Love you all so much already and can't wait to see how you like it.

Have an absolutely lovely week all of you. Xxx