The Beggining of an Adventure

I sat up in my bed and checked my clock. 6am. 3 hours before I have to leave. I tried to get back to sleep again but it just seemed impossible. I wandered quietly down the hall and switched the TV on.
"AND DON'T FORGET TO-" I quickly turned the TV off. The volume was on max. My older sister came storming down the hall.
"Pikachu Dialga!" She hissed "I'm trying to sleep, now get back to bed NOW!" I hung my head and trudged back up to my room. I sat there for a moment and decided I would text my friends, see I they were awake. It turns out, they both were and we had a conversation and then realised the time, 8:30.
"Gotta go, c u soon!" My thumbs were moving at lightning speed as I placed my dodgy phone on my desk. I ripped open my cupboard and scanned it. I slipped on my Lorna Jane dance pants, a black shirt, a red jumper with the pokéball symbol on the pocket and some black and red joggers. I quickly did my hair in a messy side bun, with a pokéball clip to hold it in place. I flicked my fringe out of my eyes and quickly bounded downstairs for breakfast.

"Oh! My little baby is growing up!" My mother gasped as she came into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and smiled.
"That's right mom!" I said excitedly "I'm leaving today!" She nodded.
"Well you better hurry up now, and here," she handed my a white satchel with a red pokéball symbol "I've already packed it for you and this is also a little something to remind you of us!" She tested up a little hit an handed my a wrapped gift.
"Thanks mom!"
"Don't open it until you're going to sleep okay?"
"Okay! I slid the present into my satchel and walked to the door.
"Well, I'm leaving!" I yelled, hoping sisters would come say something before I left "I'M GOING RIGHT NOW!" I called again. Footsteps thundered as my little sister came thundering down the steps "Pikachu!!!" She called to me "I'm gonna miss you!!" She ran into my open arms and hugged me.
"Me too."
"Oh!" She handed my for pieces of paper and an envelope.
"What's this?" I asked.
"Pictures! I drew them for you! And you have to keep them! Don't leave them lying around!" And laughed and nodded.
"Bye!" My older sister yelled I smiled and waited. I counted in my head.
'3, 2, 1-' she came briskly walking down the hall.
"Alright Pikachu, I'll see ya next time you visit." She gave me a quick hug and then stepped back. I looked at my family. Dad had to work late last night so, I wasn't expecting him to show up. I was about to turn around when someone grabbed me from behind and lifted me up. I screamed. I then noticed the smiled on my family's faces. I turned my head and notice-
"Dad!" I yelped, quickly hugging him.
"Hey squirt," he said "good luck." I smiled and nodded. I turned around, took a deep breath, and walked off to the Pokemon lab.

There I stood outside the lab. I took my best friends hand.
"You ready Pikachu?" She asked me, I nodded.
"How bout you Yuki?" I looked at her outfit. She was wearing a short blue dress with black jeans underneath, her slip-ons the same blue as her top. She let her long black hair fall done to just past her waist with little black cat ears sticking out. Her ocean blue eyes shining with excitement. Se nodded.
"Yeah!" We stood at the door ad waited for the professor to come. I nocked again. We hear footsteps and the door creaked open...

Yeah! Do you like my cliff hanger? I'm hoping to add more characters to the story so, if your interested, just tell me what you )or you OC) looks like, what they're like and their name. Yuki is my good friend YukiFullbuster22! And yes, my OC's name is Pikachu.