ten

━━━❃━━━

━━━━━━

NOVA WAS UP OUT OF BED BY THE time Genya had come knocking on her door, she'd come in carrying a garment back and riding breeches and boots, "I guess I'm going horse riding?" She questions as Genya unzips the bag showing a new black kefta, this one less heavy, fit for riding, it had the same stars and little moons in silver thread.

"Yes," she smiles, "with General Kirigan and Alina." The redhead was getting everything laid out and sorted as Nova got up off of the bed, standing and watched as Genya pushes her behind the dresser.

Nova takes off her nightgown and began with her undergarments and the riding breeches, "where's Zoya?" She asks Genya as she put on the black blouse, buttoning it up from the front. "Normally, she's here before I get up."

"She's off the palace grounds," that made Nova stop what she was doing as she'd just sat down to put on one of the well-polished leather boots. "The General sent her away to reassess her priorities after she was too rough with Alina in training. She essentially used her abilities and threw Alina across the training grounds."

The blonde's heart dropped to her stomach, she paused getting dressed and stares down at the marble flooring, her friend had gotten herself kicked off the palace grounds, who was she to turn to now if anything ever went wrong? She felt like Zoya was really the only one who understood her and helped her learn more about herself and now she was gone.

"Oh," she mumbles, "I-I didn't know that. Is Alina okay? Is she fit for righting today?"

"She's fine, just a little bump and bruises that I managed to take away." Nova had finished putting on her boots as Genya stepped aside to get a good look at the moon summoner, "perfect as always." She grins and helped the girl with her black riding Kefta and buckled the belt before leading her over to the dressing table.

"Will Zoya be okay?" She asks as she was sitting down looking at herself in the mirror, she was worried for her friend.

Genya could only give her a small smile, "she'll be back in maybe a few weeks or so. She's only been sent away for her behaviour, she wasn't punished too harshly."

Nova just sighs and kept her gaze on the mirror in front of her, she didn't need much done. Genya simply made the blondes hair pop with it's colour and added more curls to it before dragging her off and towards where Alina and General Kirigan were waiting.

Alina and the General seemed to be in a conversation as he talked to Aina while the said girl got upon the white stallion, she notices a grey one with white spots in the middle of Alina's horse and the General's black beauty, she clears her throat, "good morning." She calls out softly giving the maid a small smile before getting closely to the horses.

"Good morning, Nova, did you sleep well?" Alina smiles at her friend, she felt as though she and Nova don't see each other anymore since arriving here.

The girl nods her head, "yes. I heard what happened yesterday, are you alright?"