Imagine

You're at school and one of your classes your crush is in the class you're in, it's a Friday so it's last day of the school week. You were writing a note to your crush telling him that you liked him and you had feelings for him he found out you had feelings for him and took the note. Read it and answered, yes to wanting to date you, but you also saw he wrote a note asking you to meet him at the end of the day at school in the front of the school you were confused of why he asked that but you just agreed and continued on with your class once school was over you went to the front of the school with your crush. You guys were talking and he asked you if you wanted to go over to his house you agreed because you wanted to get to know him more you both jumped into the car while he was driving. He put his hand on your thigh and he started slowly going upwards. It made you moan a little bit, but you didn't mind you really enjoyed it. Once you arrived at his house you realized his house was huge he told you that his parents weren't home and you could see that because there is no other cars in the driveway he brought you inside showed you around his house you were quite amazed of what his house look like. You never knew much about him because he was really quiet at school so you were really happy that you were getting to spend time with him but then after he showed you around, he then asked you "can I show you something" you agreed and followed him to his room not knowing what would happen next. He close the door behind you and locked it. You were confused, but we're also curious of what he wanted to show you, you looked at him and he looked at you. You guys stared at each other for a couple minutes, not knowing what would happen he pinned you to the wall and whispered in your ear "I've dreamt about this moment with you forever" you were shocked because you did not know he liked you back, nor did you think he thought of you like that, as he continue to pin you against the wall. He started kissing you passionately you liked it. It was quite nice but after it all became passionate and soft and that's when things start to get a little bit more rough, he started, trailing his kisses down your neck which turned you on very easily. He continue to trail his kisses down your neck and you let out a soft moan he then grabbed your waist, pulled you closer to him walk to you to his bed and shoved you down to where you're laying on your back and he got on top of you. He continued kissing you around your neck. He asked for your consent you nodded and agreed to it. He took off your shirt and unhooked your bra. he then started kissing you down your body. If felt really good to you and so you moan a little bit more he heard and he continue doing it a little bit harder since he could hear that you were enjoying he's an asked for your consent. Once again you agreed he asked you "pick a number 1-5" you were confused so you picked 4 after you said that still confused of what he was planning he showed four fingers up your pussy. You moan so loud, but he was smiling because he was happy that you were enjoying it. He kept going in and out faster and rougher making you climax very fast and very easy. you moan his name very loud, and once he was done, he took his fingers out, saw that you had cummed all over his fingers, he stuck his fingers in his mouth and started sucking his fingers he looked at you stared at your eyes and told you. " you taste so good" you flipped him over now you're on top and he's laying on his back. You started kissing his neck making him moan just a little bit. You then asked if you could take off his shirt and he agreed and you did, he had a wonderful body to you. It may not have been a six pack, but it was still a perfect body to you and you really loved it, you kiss his neck trail down to his body the same thing he did to you, you asked for consent and he said yes so you went down further unbuttoned his pants pulled them down along with his underwear and started giving him a blow job he was moaning so loud of the pleasure you were giving him he moaned your name very loudly, and asked you to not stop because of how much pleasure he was getting. After a little you took a break of giving it to him. He flipped you back over pull down your pants and underwear a little bit and started licking your pussy. You've never felt what it felt like before, but it felt really good to you and your moaned loud. It wasn't what you were expecting but you really enjoyed it, after a while, you two took a break you spooned he was a little spoon of course because you like being a big spoon but you weren't finished yet you had one more thing up your sleeves while you were spooning and you were the big spoon. He was sleeping, not fully asleep, but resting his eyes not expecting what you were going to do next and then you started to fuck his ass he wasn't expecting it. He opened his eyes widely moaned so loud, he didn't ask you to stop though, because it felt nice to him. He turned you over, started kissing you. Passionately choke to you little bit, wrapped his hand around your throat, which made you a lot more horny he had told you." I wasn't expecting that but please do that again" you giggled a little bit and continue to fuck his ass sooner or later you got on top of him again, and started riding on him he was enjoying it, but he felt like he was moaning too much so he tried to hold back the moans, but you went up to his ear and said "no don't hold back your moans I love hearing you moan for me" so he did what you told him, and he moaned very loudly you whispered in his ear "good boy" he got very turned on when you said that after a while, you guys took a break and we're kind of tired after you guys rested for a little you hopped back into his car and he was taking you home while you were in the car he grabbed your thigh, started rubbing and squeezing it going up a little higher, rubbing your pussy so you decided to grab his thigh, squeeze it and rub it he let go of yours, while putting both his hands on the wheel you started to slide up a little bit, and you started rubbing his dick he had said under his breath "fuck" when you heard him say that you know he was enjoying it so you decided to play with him and go a little rougher again he said "fuck" but this time not under his breath a little bit louder so you continued and went little harder. He moaned a lot louder and so you went to the final stage and went super rough. He screamed in pleasure while still in the car and said. "Oh god I think I'm gonna cum" you looked at him and said "yea?" he also said yes and so you decided to tease him and say " then cum for me" he did what you asked you rubbed his dick a little harder and as you were he was screaming in pleasure, moaning like crazy and while you were doing that he said "I'm gonna cum" you rubbed him harder and he scream of you rubbing him as he was cumming so hard for you once you got close to your house, you slid your hand down on his thigh squeezed it and rubbed it just a little and let go once you arrived into your driveway. he dropped you off you guys stood on your porch, kissed each other for a little and then said your goodbyes. You were still slightly horny after that night and so was he but you both enjoyed that night and it was probably one of them hornyest nights  you ever had.