❊ SIX ❊

february 24th, 2020

"Look!" Lily said excitedly as they walked around Paris. Her blue eyes went wide as she beamed. "It's the Seine!" She looked up at Lando and grinned. "Come on, this is the perfect Mamma Mia moment! It's our last day here, we have to!" 

"What Mamma Mia moment?" Lando asked as Lily began balancing on the curb. She would have fallen off if it wasn't for Lando grabbing her hand and steadying her. Max grinned and got his phone out and took a photo of the two before putting it away.

"You have to know what I mean," she said, looking at him. "Walks along the Seine, laughing in the rain," she sang softly as Lando shook his head.

"Never seen Mamma Mia," he admitted as Lily stopped walking and stared at him in horror. 

"That's what we're doing tonight!" she said. She turned to Max. "Fancy watching Mamma Mia with us?" she asked,

"I'll pass thanks," he said, "I'm getting tired from all the walking so I'm going to get an early night tonight." Lily nodded and smiled before turning back to the front as Lando looked at him and raised an eyebrow as Max winked. 

 ❊

"Okay," Lily said as she let Lando into her hotel room. "This movie will change your life." He grinned as she smiled. "You will cry, so I remembered to bring some tissues and some chocolates."

"Oh no," he said, "does it help that I brought wine?" Lily's eyes went wide as she beamed.

"Yes!" she said as she grabbed his hand and dragged him towards her bed. "I don't have any wine glasses so looks like we're drinking from the bottle." 

"That's fine with me," he said as she smiled. Lando took his shoes off and jumped onto Lily's bed as she laughed. She climbed onto the bed and sat cross legged at the end as she was staring at the TV.

"Okay," she said more to herself than Lando, "I think it's on Netflix." She logged into her Netflix and grinned when it came up. She crawled up to Lando and sat next to him. 

"Are you ready?" she asked as Lando nodded. 

"I am ready," he said.

"Also we will be watching the second one," she said as he laughed and nodded.

"Alright," he said. 

"Tonight the super trouper lights are gonna find me!" 

Nearly four hours later found both Lily and Lando, both with bloodshot eyes, dancing around her hotel room, singing along to Super Trouper at the end of Mamma Mia 2. They had brought two more bottles of wine and were both rather drunk. 

"Shining like the sun, smiling, having fun! Feeling like a number one."

Lando took Lily's hand and spun her around as she laughed. 

"Tonight the super trouper beams are gonna blind me, but I won't feel blue," the two sang together, "like I always do, cause somewhere in the crowd there's you!"

"So I'll be there, when you arrive," the ginger sang as Lando looked at her with a small smile on his face. "The sight of you will prove to me I'm still alive, and when you take me in your arms, and hold me tight. I know it's gonna mean so much tonight." 

She noticed Lando had stopped dancing and looked at him.

"W-Why no dance?" she asked, giggling. 

"I want to kiss you," he blurted out as his eyes went wide. Lily stared at him with a shocked look on her face. 

"Nothing's stopping you," she said as Lando walked to her in two strides, bent down and crashed his lips onto hers. Lily kissed him back, wrapping her arms around around the back of his neck. 

It was something that was a long time coming. Built up tension suddenly left them as their lips stayed locked. Lily's hands went into Lando's curly hair while his went around Juliet's petite waist, putting her closer to him. Neither of them wanted to break apart, but they had needed to breath. They both broke apart, pink cheeked and breathy heaving as Lando's alcohol tainted breath was gently hitting Lily in the face but she giggled. They both stared at each other, slightly shocked but relieved expressions on their faces. They both let out a laugh as they looked at each other. 

"It might be the wine talking," Juliet breathed, "but that bed is looking incredibly welcoming right now."

"I'm glad you said that," he said and Lily let out a squeal as Lando lifted her with easy and put her on the bed. "Are you sure?"

"Never been more sure about something in my life," she said as she grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him down to her.