𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝖻𝗎𝗆 𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗊𝗎𝖾.

6 𝒎𝒂𝒚,2008

-Lorana woke up early again,the girls were at the kitchen at the time she went there,and they told her that the manager was okay with the fact that they didn't want to apologise about the interview's problem.This made Lorana happy,tomorrow their album will be published and they all were so excited,they even organised a party near a club,there would be their families,friends and people who just loved them and supported them since day one.

-They were still so young but they recieved a lot of love from the youngs in Germany,they would send letters in their house and they would tell them how much they want them to have a concert buy they didn't really knew what to do.

-All the music's news in Germany were talking about their album,which was famous without being published yet...𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗯𝘂𝗺 𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗲,but Lorana still haven't named the album,a thing that was irritating the whole band cuz she was a genius in these things and now she was in dilema with this thing.

-As they were eating breakfast,the manager called Fiona and told her that they need to name the album as soon as possible...this made Lorana stress even more cuz she haven't think of anything yet.

-"You have to name it...I mean you wrote all the songs,so you should name the album too...think about something Rana"-Mia said while looking at Lorana with her innocent eyes.

-Lorana zone out for about five minutes while staring at the table and thinking about a name....then she thought about '𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒃𝒊𝒂'...yes this would match the album's vibes and songs too.

-Lorana looked at the girls who were still ataring at her waiting for a perfect name for their album.

-"We'll name it philophobia...you like it?"-she asked them,and girls smiled..they looked confused but happy I guess cuz finally their album has a true logic unique name.

-"What the actual f*ck does that mean Lorana,yk that we don't have the same brain as you girllll"-Fiona said while eating her sandwich...they all laughed and looked back at Lorana who seemed really privileged and proud to explain the meaning of their album's name.

-"It means when you fear emotional attatchment,and when you're afraid to fall in love...that's what it means,you like it or not?"-Lorana said getting confused at girls reactions.

-"I think it's more deeper than people can think...I like it,it describes the whole songs in it..."-Emma said pretty confident as always...Mia nodded with her head and said:"yes,I think that too,I think it's a pretty deep name...I love the meaning of it,you are a genius Rana"-she said and smiled at Lorana who now was waiting Fiona's reaction.

-"you know that I love it...I mean it would've been a shame if I even acted like I didn't like it....you slay with those deep sh*ts girl,I'm in love with your brain,you seek smart as f*ck"-Fiona said while looking all dead serious...the girls laughed and Lorana hit her in her head joking.

-"I hate youu"-Lorana said and got to another table and grabbed her ciggarettes,she lighted one and went to the balcony.

-after 4 hours-

-the girls were praticing when their manager came with the first copy of their frist ever album...it looked so pretty.

-Fiona was running to grab it first but Mia made her way faster and grabbed it and she started admiring it while Fiona was cursing her in the worst way possible.

-"Omg Fiona shush...you are such a child"-Lorana said to her and tried helping her to get up cuz she was in the ground acting like Mia hurted her.

-"I think I'm gonna die...manager tell the fans I love them okayy"-She said as she layed her head on the ground acting like she's dead.

-"thanks god she's dead now...we can get a new member"-Emma said as she waited for Fiona to react...she got up and acted like nothing happend...

-"you can't replace me you stupid...gimme the album..."-Fiona said while she grabbed the album from Mia's hands...and looked at it,it really looked amazing.

-"this literally screams dark feminine but also sad b*tch...Rana what are you actually,an alien or what we need to know"-she said proud from the work they've done.

-"shut upp..I wouldn't have made it without you guyssss"-Lorana said and looked at the album...she picked it and turned it around...it read:

✦𝓹𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓹𝓱𝓸𝓫𝓲𝓪✦

    "𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦,𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐮𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥"
                       ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ

𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝖨 𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝖡𝗋𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝖬𝖾𝗅𝗈𝖽𝗒'𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝖻𝗎𝗆 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾↴

-That made Lorana tear up..she was so proud of herself and for the first time she felt full of value and positive energy in her soul.