Chapter 2

1 and 2 were on their walk it was awkwardly silent. Then the silence broke with 1's stomach growling. "You sound hungry, want to go to a bakery?" 2 asked. "yeah I could use a snack right now" 1 replied

. When they reached the café they noticed 18 and 24 arguing over which flavor croissants they're getting. "Chocolate is more flavorful and gives you dopamine!" 18 yelled "strawberries more healthy and cheaper than chocolate croissants!" 24 yelled back. "Woah what's going on? 2 asked. "18 you never use the word dopamine!" "18's acting real smart today" 24 complained."I am smart" 18 yelled back. "No, you're not!" 24 argued back. "well I hope you guys figure it out." 2 said "bye 2, bye 1" 24 said. "bye" 18 yelled cheerfully. As 1 and 2 walked inside, they saw 6 at the counter. "hello what can I get you?" 6 asked. "I'll have a croissant 1 replied. "And a-" "chocolate shake." 2 interrupted. "how did you know?" 1 asked surprised. "I am your husband I know what your favorite drink is" 2 replied. "and I'll have a . strawberry croissant with a strawberry drink please" "that'll be $6" 6 said as she wrote the order on the ticket. 2 pulled out his wallet, gave the money to 6 and sat at the table. "Here's your crossiants" 6 said putting the croissants and drinks. "Thank you" 1 said smile on her face. "I'm really hungry" "you're welcome" six replied, and she walked back to the counter to take other peoples orders. 1 and 2 munched on their croissants and sipped on their drinks and went out the door.