So The're Going To High School

Ugh, clique high school fanfics. I personally first loved to read these and I had like nineteen versions of PJO in my library, but now it's just so annoying. Some of these are like the best I've ever read, but most have the exact same plot, sometimes it seems like it a copy of some other PJO high school fanfic. Even the names are the same for OCs, Brittney, Tiffany, Rachel(not the oracle), and Jessica remain some of the more popular names, yet for the male antagonist Matt Sloan from The Sea of Monsters is the most likely to appear.

Never have I ever read a accurate PJO high school fanfic. Kay, there was like two, but compared to the vary I have read that's about .02 %. Yeah, I might have read at least a hundred trying I find a good one. More rants:

1. Cars and Motorcycles... Always the good(e) cars, the girls get BMWs or ride with someone, Leo gets a motorbike and Jason and Percy get Ferrari's. Umm, when did this start? Percy can drive, but last I remember he was saving for a car, and had to borrow Paul's.

2. More popular fake girls who love Percy the swim captain and wear over-revealing clothes.

3. Like I said, big houses, I always imagined them in apartments, boarding schools, or living with Percy and Piper. Or at least smaller houses.

4. The rooms!!!!! I said a short two sentence thing about this earlier, but I never went into depth. They have 50 feet rooms, with closets full of clothes, indoor pools, mini fridges and phones and laptops. And this is just their bedrooms!!!!! Other rooms are "party rooms" ( umm, why?), indoor gums with the latest technology(okay Hephaestus that's enough), oh did I remember the elevator? Freakin' elevators in a house owned by demigods. Hmph, I don't see wizards getting any of this.

5. Demigod friendly electronics are always "magical" without Hecate's help.

6. Unlimited money... This one gets me to the point of tossing my phone(onces laptop) onto my bed. They have unlimited mortal money, and I recall Percy and Sally not having much money till she sold, "The Poker Player" but that most likely was not enough to make ends meet till Percy was seventeen which would be his accurate age in stories if people cared enough to not make him 15/16 in HS fanfics. And Piper's dad is a famous movie star, but he can't give her all the money in the world. Anyways she would prefer his time. [this rant is not applied to Lotus Casino Cards]

7. Going with the previous statement about their ages, Percy is seventeen and still in junior year, which goes for Annabeth and most of the seven as well. Might I remind you, but some people think that Hazel is a junior , although  she is a freshman or in some cases a sophomore. And then there's Nico, most liking in sophomore, which is why authors can place Hazel in 10th grade.

8. When was the last time they had enough drachmas to even make an Iris Message, oh right, never. And when they bet like 20 drachmas, I'm just sitting there thinking, when did they get rich. Oh don't tell me about Denarii, oh wait please do its never in the fanfic.

9. Please if you are planning to make a high school fanfic, freakin' use correct grammar!!!!!!!!! PJOHS fanfics have the worst grammar. I type this story on my phone and autocorrect messes everything up so I can't use the correct words every time, but I shouldn't use this as my excuse, I am planning to edit though.

10. Greek Classes???? Swim team?!? Latin?!? A whole class for Greek History?!?! Polo team?!?! Heck, my school doesn't even have French or Football. Camp Half-Blood actually has Greek classes so this is not needed, and most schools don't have this so...

11.When I read PJOHS fanfic most of the elements of bad writing are exaggerated, Out of Character, and bad grammar, are so common in these. I swear, even in alternative universes, everything is so messed up!!!!

12. It's almost always Leo,Piper,Jason,Percy,Annabeth, Clarisse, and Nico who go to high school. Occasionally Frank and Hazel appear, but on an even smaller basis I see Grover, Rachael, Juniper, Chris, and Will Solace. I haven't read one PJOHS fanfic where other Romans demigods are. Okay, there was one, which they weren't demigods, and that helped.

13. Everyone kisses every five seconds.

14. They always get pizza or Starbucks and then get attacked. I've seen this all before.

15. Monster-proof schools, same with the house, and everything else. This is too much to bear.

16. Percabeth is always together, and some people try to break them up, sometimes Jasper is the same, but no matter what these fanfics have Percabeth.
17. Same schedule?!? I don't even have lunch with some of my friends!

18. Wouldn't it be odd for 7 new students to show up?

19. All the same school? Annabeth lives in California, so it's her stepmom moving or her dad letting her move. If I were a dad/mom who lost a child for 5 years, I would  not let her move to her boyfriends house/the sevens mansion. Don't forget Percy has an apartment with his mom.
A/N

Hi guys and gals, how are you doing? So, I just haas to make a chapter based on PJOHS fanfics because there are so many, but not many are actually good. So if you are writing an PJOHS fanfic try to see what people like best and make sure you stay away from the cliques.