3

So we arrived at my house. I unbuckled myself and walked straight to my front door. But he's right behind me. He runs after me.

I'm about to close the door but he comes through the door and stands inside. "Aurora we'll talk about it." he said again. "There's nothing we should talk about. I knew she was annoying you so I just tried to cover it up. No big deal." I answered him slightly annoyed. "Uh uh no that didn't happen. You're telling me the truth now, Aurora." "What's the truth to tell?" I said. "You were jealous Rory." "Uh no I wasn't." I tried to cover it up. How did he know?

"Wrong answer. You didn't want me to go out with her" he said with a small smile on his face. "No you can do whatever you want Theo." I said but I knew very well that I didn't want him to do whatever he wanted. "Wrong answer little ones." He said as he pinned me with his arms against the wall. "I'm going to ask you one last time. Were you jealous?" he asked me as he got a little closer. "Please. If the roles were reversed, you'd be fine." I said in a voice that didn't feel like the whole thing anymore.

"No I wouldn't be." "Wait what." I said shocked and what he then said made me pale. "Any boy who touches you. talking to you looking at you Makes me angry. So no I wouldn't be okay. Yes I would be jealous but I would also be able to tell you." "What." I said quietly as my mouth formed an o. "Please. Don't act like you don't know. So one last time. Were you jealous?" He put a lot of emphasis on the word jealous. I looked into his eyes. I rolled my eyes and answered him, "Yes." He took a step back. Shit he's rebuffing me. I just thought so. "Right answer," he says, leaning in closer and kissing me.

Wow. I felt my heart quicken and my breath catch. The kiss lasted for about 5 seconds but it felt like forever. He's so good at kissing. We slowly broke the kiss. Wow. I said a little louder. Did I just say that? I'm such an idiot. He laughed and I laughed too. Suddenly I remembered what I had done. My brother's best friend? Nick would kill me. And there he came. "Hey Theo. What are you doing here?" he said. So he didn't know that we just kissed. "Bringing your sister home. I picked her up because it was too much for her. She called me." Matteo said while looking deep into my eyes. "Okay then. See you tomorrow." Nicholas said to Matteo and closed the door.

I ran upstairs to my room. I threw myself on my bed and thought about what actually happened. I couldn't realize it. Was that. All a dream? I wanted to tell my best friend right away, but then I decided that I had to deal with it myself and get a night's sleep first. My last thoughts before falling asleep were:

Good night Matteo