Chapter 23

Tong Yao was just scrolling through some of the post in Weibo when she saw this video which was posted recently.

"Lu Yue, Tong Yao is looking at me and Cheng Ge's interview about yesterday's match," Jia Xuan said.

"Mhm, my guess is that she is looking at Cheng Ge only," Lu Yue said, stating obvious facts.

"Hey, how could you say she is only staring at Cheng Ge. I am also there okay. I even said #ChengYao," Jia Xuan fought back.

"Boring," Tong Yao said, "He really was smiling."

"Xiao Rui!"

"What do you need? Don't tell me you need the toilet?!" Xiao Rui said.

"No, look at this," Tong Yao said.

"What?! Are they trolling again?!" Xiao Rui quickly asked. At that time, Cheng Ge woke up and heard everything that was in the video. He then quickly snatched the phone and watched it.

"Hey, what are you doing. Give me back my phone," Tong Yao said.

"Isn't this the previous interview? This is a long time ago already. Why watch it?" Cheng Ge said.

"Xiao Rui and I are watching the video. You complimented me," Tong Yao said proudly.

"So what? The previous staff wrote the outline of the interview. I just read it aloud," Cheng Ge said, "Ask Xiao Rui if you don't believe me."

"So, you are saying when I am there, I didn't say #ChengYao?" Jia Xuan mumbled loudly.

"Is that true, Xiao Rui," Tong Yao asked.

"It's not."

"Give me back my phone," Tong Yao said.

"No."

"Give it back," Tong Yao said, reaching out to take it from Cheng Ge.

"No, I won't."

"Give it to me."

"No."

And the moment arrived when the bus suddenly jerked, and Tong Yao fell towards Cheng Ge. If Cheng Ge didn't wrap his hands around Tong Yao, she might've fell and hit her head towards the window. Well, the husband and wife were staring at each other.

On the other hand, the CEOs of the #ChengYao club, were taking photos of the two of the people. Blame on Lu Yue's phone for not placing his phone on silent mode.

"What are you guys doing," Cheng Ge asked, looking at the two.

"Nothing. We are staring at the sky," Jia Xuan said.

"I just took a picture for souvenir," Lu Yue said.

"Delete it," Cheng Ge said.

"No," Lu Yue said.

"Delete it," Cheng Ge said, almost taking out his shoe.

"You have no rights to throw your shoe because you are at a place where you are about to get killed," Jia Xuan said.

"Huh, what do you mean???" Lu Yue asked, scratching his head.

"When the man wants to save the princess, the hands must be long enough to catch her," Xiao Rui said.

"Caring for small animals is a virtue," Cheng Ge said.

"Who did you say is a small animal," Tong Yao said.

"He is referring to you, pabo," Jia Xuan said.

"Lu Yue, who are you sending the photos to," Tong Yao said, "Don't tell me you're posting it online."