hiii

This was requested by someone in my main sanegiyuu story I will add the username at the end when I check It
Yayyyy sanegiyuu smut book!!!!😆😆😆

First story 🕺💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺

This one will just be a smut no storyline bc I'm tired

Giyuu is hanging out with sanemi being all lovey dovey (some people wish not me😌)
Sanemi had of course asked to hang out with giyuu to fuck him💅✨
So that is what he did
(They are already together btw)
Sanemi randomly approached giyuu and stood there with a smirk... Not a good smirk...
Sanemi then climb on top of giyuu while giyuu sat there confused..
Giyuu : "nemi?"
Sanemi then kisses giyuu and didn't stop.
Giyuu was now aware of what is going on.
He he didn't mind it

(What their position kinda looked like)

(I don't know where this is from my friend sent it to me)(Pretend giyuu and sanemi are kissing)

(Pretend giyuu and sanemi are kissing)

Sanemi started to undress giyuu and kissed his neck and bit down on the same spot.
Sanemi took giyuu 's pants off and start stroking his member harder then harder.
Giyuu moaned and groaned .
Sanemi undressed himself, made his mouth down to his member and started to taking in giyuu while not having any gag reflex.
Giyuu moaned as he felt the warm saliva on him member
(🦗🪰🦗🪰🦗🪰🦗)
Sanemi took his mouth out and stroked giyuu 's member making him come all over him and sanemi.
But sanemi wasn't done.
Sanemi picked up giyuu 's legs and put them on him shoulders and moved an inch and stuck his finger in giyuu 's hole without any lube.he added another finger while giyuu moaned in pleasure .
Sanemi added a third and stretched giyuu 's hole.
Giyuu dug him nails in sanemi 's back and moaned very loud.
Sanemi pulled his fingers out and stuck his tongue as far as it could go. Then he finally lined up his member with giyuu 's hole and stuck the top in and roughly added the rest making giyuu basically yell sanemi 's name.

(Uhh I realized that I have added any or much dialogue in this one but I will add some in the next one)

Sanemi knew where giyuu 's "spot" was so he went straight for that.
Once he hit it giyuu moaned louder then he could yell.
Sanemi hit there again and again grunting and grunting until giyuu came again .
Soon after that sanemi came as well.

Long after care short they are now asleep cuddling

Why did this take an hour😭😭???????????????
Anyway I have some pictures I found that are adorable
And sus????

Why did this take an hour😭😭???????????????Anyway I have some pictures I found that are adorableAnd sus????

This is the "sus".one

But this...
🥺😍🥺😍🥺😍🥺😍🥺😍🥺😍🥺😍🥺😍🥺😍🥺😍😍🥺😍😍😍🥺😍🥺😍😍😍🥺😍🥺🥺😍🥺😍😍🥺😍🥺😍🥺😍😍🥺🥺😍🥺😍😍🥺🥺😍🥺😍🥺😍🥺😍😍🥺😍🥺😍🥺😍🥺😍🥺😍🥺😍🥺😍

I will add the username later

Words : 558
Username: eunf1es
Follow her 🔫🔫🔫🔪🔪🔪🔪