⊰34⊱

I STILL LOVE YOU

I STILL LOVE YOU

"Never accept death when suffering is owed."
-Dante

I WAS SITTING in the shop while Dom made a phone call with Giselle from the job. She was definitely into Dom, but she wasn't his type and He made that very clear.

Dom kept making bargains with campos. Carlos didn't like that at all especially since Dom was asking for 6 million dollars delivered by Braga himself.

It seemed like a suicide mission for christ sake.

"Thank you for cleaning me up yesterday Ryder." Brian whispered.

"Anytime play boy." I smiled faintly.

"I'm sorry for everything Ryder I never meant to hurt you, but the feelings I had for you weren't fake. None of them, and they still aren't now." He admitted

"I don't know this all just seems so sudden you didn't reach out after a year and now you still love me? Brian you dated my sister too, I need to know I can trust you again." I sighed.

"I'll make it up to you Ryder I promise. No more secrets." he smiled.

"Yeah well see about that." I smiled before walking away.

"Ryder wait come here." Brian called me back over.

"What's up?" I asked.

He smashed his lips against mine before making his way back to the car.

"Are you serious?" Dom asked.

"We'll have a chat about this later." I smiled.

─────────✰─────────

"We'll the good thing is when we get this you walk outta here a free man." Brian admitted to Dom.

"Is that what they told you?" Dom asked.

"Yeah that's the deal." Brian reassured.

"You still put milk and cookies out for santa claus?" Dom asked.

"Yeah." Brian laughed.

"Both of you shutup their here." I sighed leaning off the car.

"Here incase things go shitty." Brian passed Dom a key.

"Just like old times?" Dom asked.

"Ride or die." I smiled

There were more than at least 7 cars and each of them had 5 guys total in it, we were far outnumbered if anything we're to break out.

"Hey you dropped something!" Fenix yelled walking over to Dom holding his gun.

"That's what you wanted right? Toma!" Fenix
Pressed Dom.

"Hey dom, don't!" I held him back by his shirt.

"Calmate!" One of his guys shouted.

Brian held him back as Dom kept walking forward to the man, "Toma! Vamos!" Fenix kept yelling.

"Will you shut the fuck up!" I yelled.

"You better fucking check this bitch!" He yelled.

"Who you calling a bitch!" Dom shouted charging Fenix.

"Dom no!" I yelled.

"That's enough!" Campos shouted walking up to us

"He's harmless don't worry about him, and he's really sorry about Letty. But this is just business so where's our stuff?" Campos asked.

Brian walked around the corner, "You mean the stuff that used to be in here right?" Brian asked opening the black case.

"You'll see it when we see Braga that was the deal." Brian demanded walking back to Dom and I.

"No worries Braga keeps his word." Campos waved his finger up in a circle making all of his men move.

All of a sudden one man got out the car he was old and dressed in a suit. Definitely not who we imagined to be this big bad guy.

He walked over to us and dropped a duffel bag in front of us.

"Two million." Braga smiled.

"That wasn't the deal." I spat.

"You get the rest when I get my property." Braga ordered.

"I got a question for you, Were you wearing a pink suit when you were clawing your way out of el bardo?" Brian asked and I hit his side.

"Brian." I whispered.

"No trust me." Brian advised.

Braga had a mad expression on his face and as he looked over at Dom and I.

"You're thinking what I'm thinking right?" Brian asked.

"He ain't braga" Dom smiled.

"F.B.I. drop your weapons!" The police force  yelled coming out of nowhere. Before we could even move shots were fired.

"Get down!" Brian yelled grabbing on me tightly.

"Get outta here!" He shouted to Dom and I

I looked at Dom who wasn't moving, "Dom!" I yelled.

"Get outta here dom!" Brian yelled.

"Dom please there going to get you!" I yelled.

He stared at Campos as Campos gave Dom a wicked smile before getting into the someones car, all of a sudden dom started running up to the car.

"Dom get out of the way!"  Brian yelled.

"Dom what are you doing!" I shouted.

"Campos is braga!" Dom yelled getting in a car.

"Ryder Lets go!" Brian yelled taking my hand.

Dom saved Giselle from getting hit by the car as she stared into his eyes deeply. He exchanged a few words that I couldn't make up.

Dom opened the side of his door and signaled me to get in, I turned around and looked at Brian for a moment before placing a small passionate kiss on his lips.

"You don't know how long I've waited to do that." I smiled before running to Dom's car.

—ʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʀʏᴅᴇʀ—