⊰35⊱

THE THREE BIG WORDS

THE THREE BIG WORDS

"Everyone becomes family. It's like a cult
with cars."
-Aimes

DOM HAD DECIDED TO formally visit Letty's grave. He's always wanted to but could never bring himself to do it. I guess he never really healed but neither of us did. We bought her flowers and payed our respects as we both stared at the ground where she was buried.

"I love you." Dom whispered placing a small kiss on his hand and then on the grave stone.

He walked off and I stayed a moment to say a few words.

"I hope your watching over him, I wish you could let him know you were still next to him. He's so lost without you Letty, hell so am I. I miss you so much, till I see you aagin." I sighed before closing my eyes and walking away.

─────────✰─────────

"You know Dom you haven't slept for two days." I spat out sitting in the garage.

"I won't sleep till this is done." He admitted fixing his car

"Everyone's looking for you." Brian alerted pulling in the garage

"I'm right here." Dom spoke up.

"It's a nice to see you gone with the times and switched to electronic fuel injection. Looks good." Brian smiled.

"Buster became a gearhead." Dom smiled.

"You both are busters I hope you know that." I laughed as they looked at me in sync.

"I'm going with you." Brian insisted.

"I don't plan on bringing anyone back." Dom admitted.

"Wait what about me?" I asked.

"Your not supposed to go Ryder." He sighed.

"Dom I'm going whether you like or not I don't care what you say anymore I can take care of myself and I'm not letting you go alone." I raised my voice.

Dom looked at me in silence, "Whatever Ryder, Hit that throttle" Dom told Brian.

"Brian come here a second." I signaled him over walking out the garage.

"What's up?" He asked.

"I want you to know, that I never stopped caring about you Brian. No matter how hard I wanted to hate you, I always ended up loving you in the end." I admitted.

He stared at me blankly brushing the loose hair out of my face.

"Please say something brian." I whispered.

He kisses me roughly. Completely unyielding. His hands are on the back of my head, holding me in place. And for a long, suspended moment, I'm frozen, unsure of whether I want to push him away. Then, all at once, heat spreads through me, and I thaw. I kiss him back.