64

We arrived home. Maura let's just go to bed. We both have jobs to be at. Maura what's wrong? Jane she asked me to leave. I am the one who normally does that. Maura what you did was wrong. Jane has every right to be mad.

Maura got undressed and climbed into bed. I put my pajamas on, brushed my teeth and took my evening pills and drank the last of the colloidal silver and used the restroom.

Maura will you make more colloidal silver tomorrow. I already have some.  It's in the kitchen pantry.  Just put the empty wine bottle in the dishwasher. I will do that tomorrow. 

I kissed Maura. She was laying her head on my abs. We both eventually fell asleep.

Yilena what does Maura have on you? I never seen you back down like that before. When I met them with Horatio in Florida, I picked them up and you know the rest and some other areas.  Good night.

I knew my wife was a player after her first wife died. I eventually fell asleep on my side.

In Spain....
Auntie are you and uncle going to do anything for Valentine's day? No we bought each other swords. Oh my auntie. What about you mom, dad and Zander ? Your mom and I are going wine tasting than to dinner. Jackson no and why? I was just thinking what I could do. Have a lunch or dinner made and ride the horses to a secluded area. Thanks Zander I do that.  Uncle Stanley did you get alot of items for your antique store ? Yes and I won't be buying anymore for the store while we are here. We can enjoy the rest of the week here.

We all said goodbye. My male friend was taking a shower.

Jackson I overheard Zander.  I already made plans at a lake. To go kayaking and have a picnic lunch.  I should of told you sooner.  It's okay.

I went to take a shower.  I promised my mother we would not be having dessert here.  Something I wish I wouldn't of promised her. It was always hard to say not to her as she raised us as a single mother with our grandparents help.

In Vegas...
My cell rang and Jane told me she was outside my door getting wet. She told me Lisa knew she was here but not Maura.

I opened my door.

Jane you are going to get sick.   Why won't you press charges against Maura? Jane I rather forget that. I never been beat like that in my life.  We have whipped one another before and I made her bleed. I felt bad. There won't be any more whips in the house nor is mauras allowed to obtain one. If she does, it won't end well for her.

Jane was changing into sweat pants and a Boston pd shirt .

You ready for bed? I need you help. I was gonna call a buddy  to help but but since you showed up . How is your bad. Its not bad but is tender. I will be sleeping on my side.

I placed the vitamin E  first then the gel. She did the same. I placed alot of pillows when she laid down places underneath her that would hurt her alot.

Night Jane..Night.

I fell asleep before Julia.