Chapter 3

-3rd POV-

-3rd POV-

"ah finally were here, misa wake up"

you nudged your best friend in an attempt to wake her up. but you knew Misa wasn't gonna be easy to wake up. you knew since your childhood, you mean you both had hundreds of sleepovers, and this sleepy-ass would always hog the bathroom. meaning she would go inside and sleep on the toilet while you had to wait outside.

"five more minutes [name]" the raven-haired grumbled under her breath fluttering her eyes open to see you looking at her with a soft look on your face. half of your face bathed in warm sunlight. to her, you looked like a goddess.

"perfect as always" Misa huffed, lifting her head from your shoulder and wiping her eyes, getting a better look she sighed in satisfaction before taking out her mirror and brush. fixing herself before they get off the bus.

"?!" You blushed a bit but brushed it off, you knew misa had a flirty attitude towards you so you didn't take her compliments too seriously but it did catch you off guard. As the bus came to a stop you got up and stretched your arms, getting your stuff Misa grabbed your hand and flashed an attractive smile toward you before turning forward, tightening a grip on your hand.

"you first my lady" Misa made way for you, you raised a brow before getting off the bus and waited for Misa to also get off.  "alright let's go!" misa said with a bright smile as her eyes twinkled with stars in them. you sighed with a small smile.

"still as you were when you were a child" 

"HEY, WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN???"

"Nothing let's go"

-----

"alright everyone gathered here, please make a line. when your name will be called please take these belongings." a lady came out from behind the curtains with a tablet in her hand and a few assistants behind her.

"woah [name] look, that lady is so gorgeous!!!" misa gushed at the lady's beauty. Misa loved fashion and wanted to try modeling herself, gender didn't matter to her, if there was a pretty person in front of her she would simp.

"calm down Misa, let's go join the line." Grabbing Misa's hand and joining the line you both waited for your turn. After some time your turn came. "[name][lastname] correct?" the pretty lady asked with a small smile on her face, but by just one look you could tell the lady was overworking herself.

there were faint dark circles under her eyes and she just looked exhausted. poor her, whoever is her boss, really needs to give her a raise, you thought while taking the uniform and the other stuff she was giving you. 

taking your phone and wallet away was like a huge stone fell on your head, how the hell were you going to survive without your phone? ignoring all that the lady began to tell you instructions for this program.

"if you look at the uniform, there will be a letter and a number on it. the letter is the room you are designated to go to. all the hygiene things are in the bag I have given you, now please move forward so I can continue on the next one." the lady addressed kindly as you stepped forward.

a gate opened but before you turned to look at Misa and gave her a thumbs up before entering the door.

"haha..cute"

-----

WOHO DONE!!

if you didn't realize misa is based on Bachira!! kinda also took inspiration from March 7, but I would like to add that she does parallel to reo( from hsr!!)

hope you liked the fruity things happening between these two and if you want more, just tell me! ( I love these two I am not kidding)