"Hi Boyfriend"

*The day after they plan to pretend to date*
*also Aiura came over to Saiki's house at like 5:00am in the morning to discuss their plan for their fake dating*

Aiura POV

"Hi "boyfriend!" I say excitedly waking Saiki up. "Huh..what?" Saiki says groggily and confused as to why I'm waking him up at 5:00am in the morning.

"What...Aiura? Why are you here?!" Saiki says his voice raised up a little higher than it usually is. "Well...I wanted to discuss our dating plan!!" I yell excitedly.

"Huh? What dating plan? Oh yea that. Good grief. Well at least let me go brush my teeth and freshen up, then we can talk about this."
Saiki says and then gets up to go brush his teeth.

Saiki's mom and...some random guy who looks a little bit like Saiki see Saiki and Saiki's mom says "Huh? Saiki who were you talking to-" Saiki's mom peers into his room and sees me sitting on his bed in my school uniform. "What? Mikoto? Did you stay the night or something?"

"Um- uhh...well...Yes I did stay the night! And I don't know if Kusuo told you, But me and him are dating now!!" Saiki shoots me a glare and Saiki's mom and the other guy's jaws drop open. The other guy says "Ah so my little brother's dating you. Interesting."

"Little brother?!" I say loudly. "Ah. I see Kusuo hasn't introduced me yet. I'm Kuksuke Saiki, Kusuo's older brother. What's your name?"
Kuksuke says. "Um..Well..my name is Aiura Mikoto but most people just call me Miko."

"Hmm. Interesting". Kuksuke says. Ugh wtf does he mean by interesting?! (Btw that was in Aiura's mind lol)

AN:

I was going to make this the chapter that they actually go to school and pretend to date but I changed my mind and decided that the next chapter will be when they actually pretend to date in school also I kinda forgot what the layout for Saiki's house was so I just made it so the bathroom was across from the bedroom lmao