Don't ask questions

At Stella's house:

You just walked in with Layla. "Okay lets do your homework and then I will pick out your outfit" Layla says walking up stairs. You follow her upstairs chuckling because of her bossiness. "Okay so where's your text book and we will get started oh and by the way the party starts in two hours so we will have time to get ready" Layla says and starts helping you with the homework. After 30 minutes you finish your work. "Okay now for the fun part I picked out this outfit" Layla pulls out a denim mini skirt, white top and white high heels. "Omg this is perfect" You say hugging Layla. You get dressed and see Layla matching with you but she's in black. "You look so gorges " You say to Layla. "So do you " Layla says and you head out to the party.

You arrive and open the door to see all eyes on you. You both walk to the bar and Layla grabs a drink "Don't tell me your not going to drink" Layla says disappointingly. "What I can party without alcohol" you say stepping away from the bar.

Bills pov:

I walk into the party and sit down on the couch to see Stella walking away from the bar and to the bathroom. I quickly follow her but also so she doesn't see me. I see the jock Blake with 2 of his friends walking towards her. "Well hello there pretty lady" Blake smiles at her. "What the fuck do you want now" Stella says. "You baby" He pins her to the wall. I wanted to do something but I thought maybe she will get out of this situation herself so I continued watching. "GET OFF OF ME" Stella yelled but no one could hear her over the music. "I know you want me baby" He says kissing her down to her neck as she cries for help. I was about to walk away until he grabs her ass and that was the last straw.

Stella's pov:

Blake garbed my ass and that was it. I kicked him in the nuts and sprinted off in the woods. After I lost them I was actually lost. This has happened for the second time. You try and look for your phone but remember placing on the bars counter "Shit" . You look around to see the same figure with the same red eyes in the far. "Please don't hurt me" you walked back wards and turned your head to see the black figure closer to you but you an see his face but you can only see his red eyes. "Hello, Stella" The mysterious black figure says with a husky German ascent. "Who are you a-and what are you" Your voice started getting shaky. "Oh don't worry I wont hurt you" he walked around you staring deep into your soul. You started running but he already was in front of you it was like he had super powers. "You cant run away from me pretty girl" The black figure said with a deep musky voice. "Please what do you want" you asked with a shaky voice. "Don't ask questions just know I'm always watching you" the figure says.

I nod my head and he disappears.