Pop smoke~"you know i love you right?"

A/n-(now this request goes to @HaNelz12 , sorry I'm late on writing this , but I hope you enjoy!! Happy reading:)!!!)

Pop smoke-(Bashar Barakah Jackson.)

Your name-( y/n)
Also rest in peace to the lil wooo💫!!.
———————————————————————————
"Yo y/n , are you gonna get in the pool with me?" Bashar asks you , as he enjoys the water , you sit on the pool chair enjoy the sun , "yeah I'll get in a bit " you say as you stare at the sky with dark sun glasses on , You don't even hear bashar sneaking up on you , because of the loud music playing in the background, that and your lowkey in your own little world , you then feel someone pick you up , and next thing you know your thrown into the pool , you swim up , "what the fuck bashar?!!?" You say pissed off , "sorry ma , I knew you weren't gonna get in so I just wanted to 'help ' you " he smiles in a goofy way and laughs at you , then he jumps in next to you , splashing you with water , you wipe your eyes then he swims up and smiles at you , "I should've of drowned you , you idiot." You say joking , then you slap his shoulder, "and that's what you get for throwing me into the pool." You say as you laugh , "that didn't even hurt ma ." He says as he giggles at you , "oh yeah I should've of definitely drowned you " you say as you roll your eyes , as you try to exit the pool by pulling yourself up on the concrete, bashar grabs your hips and brings you back down , and turns you , so your facing him , "bruh I'm trying to get out " you say getting irritated, he then pushes you into the pull wall , "cmon babe , let's have some fun" he says as he looks at you with a playful grin , "how bout no , because The gardeners are here " you say as you shrug , "who cares ma , they ain't finna come back here ..." he says as he pulls your top down , you gasp , "bashar I swear t-" he cuts you off by grabbing your thighs so your legs are wrapped around him , he then begins kissing your chest, leaving hickeys behind, "o-oh god" you moan out , feeling turned on , he then kisses your neck , then pulls back , "cmon y/n say you want me inside you ." He looks down at you , you bite your lip , think about it , then you give in "f-fine ." You say , he waste no time , he moves your bottoms to the side , and pulls his swim trunks down With one quick motion, he then pushes himself in side you , "b-bashar fuck." You moan out , "cmon babe , tell me how bad you want me to fuck you , " he says as he thrust into slowly, you want him to go faster so you speak "p-please I want you to fuck me so hard ." You say , he then puts you down , and turns you so your back is facing him , he then speeds up , and grabs your hair , just enough so he can see your face , "y-you look so sexy like this y/n" he mumbles as he adores your body and face , "you k-know I love you right.?" You can't even respond , your so wrapped up on the way he feels inside of you , all you can muster out is a "mhm" , "cmon babe , s-say you love m-me" you know he's close to his high , "f-fuck , I love you so much bashar." You moan out as you feel your high sneaking up on you , "s-shit , I'm going to cum!" You whine out , feeling good , "go head baby , cum on this dick." He says as he groans , as both of y'all reach y'all's highs , he then pulls out and fixes your top and bottoms , and he pulls his trunks up , "cmon let's go take a shower " he says as he helps you out the pool , "fine but promise to keep your hands to your self " you say as you feel a bit exhausted , " I'll try ma " he says as he smirks .
———————————————————————————
A/N-(hoped y'all enjoyed ! , I'm still taking requests, so leave some!!!! Bye:)❤️)