Chapter 1

[Arata POV]

Currently, I am walking back home after finished my part time job. My name is Arata Kurohara, 18 years old teenager that live alone due to my parent working overseas.

I don't has anything special about myself. I'm just an average teenager that can be considered as background character by anime standard.

Arata: *sigh* Another day of hardship, huh?

I asked myself as I suddenly heared the typical honking sound that only happen in a certain fantasy anime.

*Honk honk!*

It the Truck-kun which mean Isekai Time… shit.

Arata: … Oh.

*Crash!*

My vision goes dark instantly, the only last thing I remember was the sound of screaming and crashing.

Is this what the Isekai Protagonist feel when they been hitted by Truck-kun?

What a joke.

Suddenly, I feel myself been pulled by unknown force as I opened my eyes to be greeted by an old man. He about to said something but I speak first.

Arata: Let's me guess, you're a God.

God: …I am God.

Arata: *deadpan* Did you really need to pull Morgan Freeman reference?

God: Well, I just want to less the tense. After all, you just died young man.

Arata: I known and I'm aware.

Arata: Now, what? You gonna reincarnated me?

God: Well, yes. You will not be here if I don't allows it.

Arata: Then I need to refuse.

God: *confused* Why if I may asked? Is not it a dream of everyone to be reincarnated in another world?

Arata: You mean by fighting monster, be overpower, save a world, has a harem and all of that isekai thing related? Then you got the wrong person, God.

God: ?!

Arata: I has no interest to be reincarnated nor I has interest to go to another world. I rather died as normal human then died as a adnormal human.

God: … I see.

Arata: Good. Then can I go to the afterlife now?

God: I believe I can't do that?

Arata: …Why?

God: Once a soul been send here, they can never be able to go the afterlife. It due the God of Afterlife already see you as anomaly and rejecting you.

Arata: So you telling me, I am stuck here?!

God: Well, you indeed stuck here and the only way is to be reincarnated.

Arata: *groan* Ugh, you must be joking me.

God: Well, I telling the truth. Once a soul enter my domain, they soul change as the God of Afterlife can't do anything about it.

Arata: *sigh* Why this happen to me. I want to died as normal human but now I stuck here and need to be abnormal human.

God: Well, my apologies though.

Arata: *glare* You better be.

God: …

Arata: *sigh* Anyway, hurry and reincarnated me. The longer I am here, the more I feel annoying.

God: Very well.

The God wave his hand as I slowly disappeared. But before I slowly disappeared, I call him.

Arata: Oi!

God: Hm?

I gave him a middle finger and with frown on my face said.

Arata: *frown* Fuck you, God.

God: … *sigh* Just go already.

I completely disappeared from that place as I vow to never believe on Hod what so ever again.

(Time skip)

[Arata POV]

I opened my eyes and woke up as I find myself in a room that look like my own room in previous world.

Arata: *groan* Ugh, that damn God sure love to mess with me.

Suddenly, a screen appeared in front of me showing me that typical Gamer status.

[Message]

To Arata Kurohara

I welcome you to another world that I choose for you. In this world, a game known as Yggdrasil will transported whoever stay in it last day of the game to a New World.

Grow stronger as you will be transport there too. If you refuse, your life will turn hard as how this version of Earth has a really bad enviroment compair to your previous world.

From: God of Reincarnation.

[———]

I stared at the messsage in tiredness and frustation as how this damn god decided to mess with me. Like seriously, do you really need to do all of this?

Arata: *groan*You really one fuck up god you bastard.

I said as I then noticed some short of futuristic console as I screen appeared in front of me.

Yggdrasil Exclusive Console
Rarity: Rare
Owner: Arata Kurohara.

Arata: *sarcastic* So that damn God try to play generous, huh? Then don't blame me for been cruel.

I put the console as I begin to enter the game but first of all…

[Please choose your Race]

-Humanoid Race

-Demi-Human Race

-Heteromorphic Race

I looked at the option and decided. If I want to died as human, the I will died as one!

Arata: I choose Humanoid Race!

[TO BE CONTINUE]