Preparations for the unknown

Quackity pov

I woke up with a massive headache. I rubbed my head and realized I had fallen asleep on the couch. It was 6:14AM.. I hadn't slept much obviously. I get up and go to my office, looking through my notes. I'm going to see the Syndicate, Snowchester, and eggpire. It seemed like a good alliance.

I wrote a quick note saying where I was going and put it on the coffee table for Wilbur. I then grabbed my jacket and the alliance notes before taking a deep breath and opening the door. The scent of alcohol, dust, and morning air immediately hit my nose, the sky was still dark, but in the distance light purple, pink, and blue could be seen. I shut the door quietly behind me before walking, the sound of crunching sand echoing through the quiet nation.

I decided to go to eggpire first. I went to Bad's and skeppy's house, slipping the alliance note into their mailbox, "hopefully he'll see it.." I thought to myself before walking off to Phil's house. About 15ish minutes later I reached his and techno's house, it was quiet for a moment before Techno's dogs noticed me and started barking, alerting Philza, who had apparently been awake. He opened the door quickly, ready to attack before he saw me.

"Quackity? Mate what're you doing here at 7 in the mornin'?" He asked, putting away his sword. I exhaled and let out a slight chuckle "oh, well, I'm getting allies because Las Nevadas and Kimoko are at stake for war, so I was coming to The Syndicate, and I wasn't sure where it actually was so I was coming to you to give you the alli note but I don't know if its really needed anymore since I'm talking to you—" I explained in one huge breath, with a smile.

Phil stared at me confused "wait.. why are you at war?" He asked and I simply handed him the note, "I have other places I have to go, just read this and you'll understand, sorry Phil!" I said with a quick smile before trotting off to Snowchester with Tubbo and Ranboo, I got to their mansion, and put the note in their mailbox, before turning around to see Ranboo, I jumped blinking.

"Holy shit you scared me" I said, he only stared at me "what are you doing?" He asked gently, I groaned "here— just read this with Tubbo and you'll understand, I just explained it to Phil, Sorry." I said taking the note out of the box and handing it to him.

Ranboo nodded and teleported away, probably inside. I hum lightly and start walking back home

No pov

Quackity had OP armor already but, was it enough? He also didn't even know if a war was going to happen! For all he knows this is all for nothing.

He walked through the smp, the sun was now up, covered by clouds, it was peaceful, he enjoyed it. Just a nice walk on the prime path, no noise, nothing, just how he liked it, the quietness.

But not everything stays perfect forever..

BOOM!