17

Vienna had to admit, she was still confused. One minute her and matt despised eachother, the next minute they liked eachother?? I mean she wasnt mad about it, of course she liked matt.

She decided to talk to blair about it, she was only 15 but she knows what shes talking about. "BLAIR" the girl shouted, "WHAT" blairs voice basically shakes the house. "COME HERE", blairs footsteps stomp through the door. "what" she crosses her arms, "i need to talk to you about matt" vienna beckons the girl over.

"right so basically he told me to come over last night so i did and then he posted that photo on his private account" vienna starts. "yeah i saw that photo" blair nods, "anyways obviously i was asleep so i didnt see that he took that and posted it so i woke up to chris screaming asking what the fuck the post was and i was fucking confused and then i was showed the post and i was like wtf theyre gunna think we're dating???? and matt was like ok?? and i was like what? and he started saying that lying to people about it was funny or whatever and then chris left and then i was like why would you want people to think that we're dating you dont even like me then he was like who said i didnt like you and i was like you????? and then he kissed me and yeah" she finishes her rant

Blairs jaw is dropped, "so you like eachother" she questions, vienna nods. "but its just confusing because how has this hatred suddenly turned into liking eachother" vienna rubs her temples in stress. "well why does that matter? you like eachother now so why dwell on the past" blair puts her hands out (🤷‍♀️) "so just go see him and see what happens" blair speaks again. "okay" vienna gets up and blair nods and leaves the room.

Vienna gets ready and leave the house to walk to matts, she finally arrives and walks through the door. She sees chris in the kitchen looking stressed "oh hey chris whats up?" she walks over to him. "look i dont know whats going with you and matt but dont go in his room" he looks her in the eye. "why?" vienna says worriedly "whats going on chris" she speaks again. He doesnt say anything, "im going up there then" he tries to pull her back but it doesnt work.

Vienna runs up the stairs to matts room and peeks through the crack of the door to see him sat with a girl, theyre both laughing then he leans in to kiss her. Viennas eyes fill with tears and she runs downstairs.

new character!!

ellie pullman played by sabrina carpenter

She runs downstairs to see chris still in the kitchen. "who the fuck is that" tears are running down the girls cheeks. "ellie" he runs his hands through his hair, "shes so fucking annoying vi" she flinches at the nickname. "what the fuck is going on why is she here" she sits on the kitchen counter, "they met last night all she talks about is being in a video i think shes using him but when i try to tell him that he doesnt fucking listen" chris whisper shouts. "he said he liked me, he kissed me for fuck sake i should have stayed hating him cause what the fuck" she puts her head in her hand and sobs, chris hugs the girl.

"i dont know why he would do this" chris sits next to her on the counter and she lays her head on his shoulder. "me neither it seemed like he really liked me, mustve all been a lie" she wipes her eyes. "whatever ill be fine shouldnt have trusted him" she stands up and gets a glass of water. As soon as she takes a sip matt and the girl come down, she chokes on the water out of shock and chris runs to help her.

Matts eyes widen at the sight of vienna, the blonde girl turns to matt "who is this babe" he flinches at the disgusting pet name. "im his brothers best friend? who the fuck are you?" vienna gets closer to the girl, chris tries to grab her hand but she pulls it out of his reach. "im matts fucking girlfriend" the blonde girl steps forward, the word girlfriend broke vienna. She swang for ellie, probably not the best idea since vienna was 5'2 and this girl was about 5'6 ,matt and chris gasped and tried to pull the girls off of eachother, after about 4 minutes of trying, chris finally lifted vienna up and walked away.

Ellie was actually worse off then vienna, the blonde girls eye was swollen while vienna only had a nosebleed. She looks towards matt, "its me or her" she signals to vienna. "what?" matt questions. "either i leave or she does, me or her" she says again. "her?" he says without hesitation, the girl gasps. "fine" ellie walks out the door.

Matt walks over to vienna and chris, "im so sorry" he tries to help her with her nose but she dodges him. "i dont want to talk to you" she walks to the bathroom and he quickly follows. "vi im sorry i didnt mean it" he apologises desperately, "well sorry isnt good enough matt, you made me believe you liked me and then i see you with that girl it makes no fucking sense" she screams at him while cleaning her nose.

"i dont know what i was thinking vi i dont even like her i like you, i love you for fucks sake" he gasps at what he just said. "you what?" her eyes widen. He sighs "i love you vi, i always have" tears are running down the girls face, "well if you love me then why were you with her?" the girls voice is raspy from crying. "i was scared" he runs a hand through his hair, "of what?" she looks him in the eye. "i dont know, what i feel for you is strong and it scared me so i tried to run from it but i obviously couldnt" he confesses. "oh" she simply says.

"so you can never speak to me again if thats what really makes you happy but i am really really sorry and it will truly never happen again" he begs, she looks down. "i dont know matt i think i just need to be alone for a few days" she starts to walk towards the door but matt grabs her wrist. "i am really sorry vi" his teary eyes look into hers, she hated seeing him like this. "matt, please dont cry its fine i understand now." she nods, "please dont leave" he pleads. "okay i wont" she grabs his hand and they walk out the bathroom.

"whats going on" chris questions, looking at their entwined hands. "i dont even know but im staying over" chris' face light up, "you havent stayed in my room in months please stay in mine" chris begs. "fine" she nods.

Night comes around and vienna and chris are watching a movie, well viennas watching it. Chris is asleep, the girl notices this and tries to sleep too. After 10 minutes of tossing and turning she knew where she wanted to sleep.

She got up carefully trying not to wake chris and walks to matts room, she opens the door and hes still awake on his phone. "can i sleep in here" she startles the boy. "of course" he moves over and she climbs in. Matt immediately pulls her into his chest and she starts to drift to sleep immediately.

"goodnight vi"

"goodnight matt, i love you."

leila speaks 🗣️

kinda long chap bc i havent updated in a hot minute i was loosing motivation then i pulled this crazy chap out of the bag???? yuh. also hate the fact i made a whome lotta drama then solved it in one chap i just hate writing angst