Chapter 21

"No I'm fine dad" Rosa walks out of the ballet studio while holding the cell phone to her ear, "Really

"No I'm fine dad" Rosa walks out of the ballet studio while holding the cell phone to her ear, "Really. I'm fine. I'll be fine." She digs around in her bag, "Yep, promise, fly to New York to see your client. Sam and John B will still be there if anything is wrong." She pulls her car keys out of her pocket, "Okay, I love you too. Adios" she puts her phone away, causing her keys to fall to the floor. "Mierda" she curses as she bends down and grabs the key, her eyes get caught in an alley and she furrows her eyebrows as she sees JJ and some Pogue making out in the alley.

Her body freezes in place and she looks at the boy, she loves to most, making out with some Pogue Bitch. She swallows thickly before she grabs her keys while scraping them over the floor extra loudly while she scoffs. JJ looks confused at the sound of the key and quickly disengages from the girl. He looks at Rosa who looks at him hurt and then walks away.

"Rosa! Wait!" JJ jogs after her, but Rosa quickly closes the car door and immediately drives off, JJ still tries to reach the door handle, but to no avail.

After Ward blew himself up, the two didn't exchange a word or see each other again. Rosa was either at school, cheerleading, ballet or with Sarah. She didn't even see John B only talked to him on the phone.

She wipes away a tear and drives to the first person that comes to mind. She parks her car in front of a black and white mansion and immediately notices that only his car is there. Not his parents' cars, so she gets out and knocks on the door. She fidgets a bit until Noah opens the door and looks at her confused but smiles, "Hey?" Rosa looks into his eyes for a moment before taking a step toward him and pressing her lips onto his. She puts her hands on his cheeks, and Noah breaks away from her for a moment to look at her. Rosa looks him in the eye, causing him to grab her by the waist and pull her back towards him, he pushes her into the kitchen without releasing his lips from hers for even a second. Rosa holds onto his neck and walks backwards into the kitchen, he lifts her up and sets her down on one of the counters while standing between her legs. Rosa grins against his lips and then deepens the kiss, which Noah immediately reciprocates, having waited years for this moment.

He pushes the bowl of fruits off the counter and presses her further back as he kisses her. Rosa breaks away from him and strokes his lips with her thumb, he looks into her eyes and then lifts her up with a grin to carry her to his room. Rosa holds onto him and laughs as he kicks open the door to his room, he sits her down on his desk smirking and starts kissing her neck, Rosa leans her head back and breathes harder. She closes her eyes and bites her lips. Noah's hands move from her hips to her ass and he pulls her closer. Rosa gently lifts his head before pressing her lips to his again. Noah strokes her back and kisses her gently but also filled with lust.

He gently kisses the Amor lettering she has tattooed on her clavicle, Rosa closes her eyes as he strokes her thigh and the P4L tattoo. Suddenly the only thing she can see is JJ leaning over her and looking her body up and down before looking into her eyes. The only thing she can feel is JJ's touch. The only thing she can smell JJ's scent of sea salt, weed and cheap perfume. The only thing she can taste are JJ's lips on top of hers and his tongue colliding with hers. The only thing she can hear are JJ's moans. She lightly pushes Noah away, breathing heavily. She looks at him with tears in her eyes, which immediately makes him feel bad, "Hey... I'm so sorry. Did I do something wrong?" He looks at her worriedly, but she immediately shakes her head, "No. That's not it. I-" she looks away and he carefully tries to put his hand on her arm, but she takes a step back, "I can't do this. I'm so sorry, Noah. Please don't hate me" she looks at him crying knowing full well whenever she didn't wanted to have sex with Rafe he would scream at her. JJ never did that but because he's the only boy Rosa has met that wasn't just being nice to her to fuck she's not sure how Noah will react.