Live

I woke up in the hospital by the lights as l was about to get up Tom stopped me.
T: Nope where are you going princess.
L: l need to get up but what happened.
T: You were on the edge of death love.
L: Oh grat havens.
T: How do you feel.
L: Tierd but are you really going to take care of me?!
T: Yes ofcourse l will your my girlfriend and the woman that l love most.
I started to blush real hard and he smirked.
T: My love just blushed.
L: Shut up you dump ass.
T: Why l love to tease you.
L: Ohh fuck you.
T: Gladly - now l was so gonna kill him but when l get better.
He helped me get some pillows so l can be more comfortable. It hurted a lot like and l let out an uuffff.
T: Careful careful love don't move so fast.
L: Oh my god it hurts a lot.
T: Yep after all you went through a surgery to stop the internal bleeding.
L: Ohhh Tom.
T: Yes love.
L: lm hungry.
T: l will get you something.
He kissed me on the forehead and he got out of the room. Then Bill, Gustav and George came bursting into the room.
B: HELLO lover girl.
L: Oh my god Bill.
He came with so balloons, Gustav and George with some flowers.
Gu: Look at you, love put you in a hospital bed - he laughed.
Ge: l guess love is dangerous.
L: Don't make me regret running - we all laughed.
Then Tom came with my food he had brought me spaghetti Bolognese my favourite.
L: Oh my god Tom thease are my favourite thanks.
T: Ofcourse anything for you.
As he tried to help me get up a bit so l can eat every move hurts.
L: Ow ow ow love slowly it hurts a lot.
T: lm sorry honey but you have to get up.
L: But is hurts a lot - l already had tears in my eyes - how am l gonna walk if l can't even sit.
T: Shh it's ok here l will put this on the ped up so you can rest your back and eat at the same time.
L: Mmm that's good l love it do you wanna try.
T: Yep. Mhm it's delicious.
B: how are you feeling.
L: Well everything hurts right now and lm tired.
Ge: Well are you going back to Bulgaria?
L: Yeah l have to cause Ray needs to get ready for school.
Gu: Where is he now.
L: ln my house with my assistant who is taking care of him.
B: Are you going back to Germany after.
L: Well l tough about that and l decided to stay in Germany.
T: Well that amazing love but when are you going back home.
L: Next monday and l was also thinking if y'all want to come with me.
All: Ofcourse we will.

I was happy by their answer and l was quite excited to go back home.
L: Honey can you help get to the toilet please.
T: l will now hug me ao l can get you up.
L: Owww that hurts ohh.
T: lts ok almost there.
After l did my bissnes l went back to bed.

After a few days in the hospital they let me out and l was happy. It still hurted but a little bit. I got home with Tom and when Ray saw me hw hugged me thightly.
R: Oh sissy l missed you so much Gustav told me you were in the hospital l got really worried are you ok now?
L: Yep lm but your hugging me to tight and it kinda hurts.
R: Oh sorry.
L: lts ok, Lia thanks for whaching my little bro l appreciate it.
Lia: Anything for my boss but now your here l have to go so bye.
L: Bye.

When she leftTom helped me sit on the couch. He made for all of us dinner now he was staying with me cause he had ro take care of me. We ate and Ray went straight to bed cause he was really tired while me and Tom sat on the couch and watched a movie. When the movie ended l turned off the laptop and l sat in Tom's lap (the faceing position l hope y'all understand what l mean).

He put his hands on my hips and l kissed him, he kissed me back. Then l told him that l love him so much l want to spend the rest of my life with him. He smiled and he said that he loved me too and can't wait till it's time to fuck me. I blushed and tried to hide it but he smirked and kissed me again. We made out for like two hours and yeah that's a lot.

We went to sleep as we cuddled.

After the week we all flew from Germany to Bulgaria. I was so happy to be home l saw my parents and all of my family the l introduced them to my friends and my bf. We had amazing two weeks in Bulgaria and it was time for us to go back home without Ray ofcourse.

Tom moved in with me we lived in my apartment for two years until we got married. He bought a house next to the beach who was similar to the one that was in Italy where we met but better.

I got pregnant with twins - boy and girl. Tom was amazing husband always with me and always taking care of me.
Bill had a wife they got married a month before us and she already gahe birth to a little healthy baby boy.
George found love too he found an amazing girl who was a true beauty.
Gustav did the same he found an amazing girl to take care of him.

As cor me and Tom...well he took a lot of care for me l was seven months pregnant and it was hard. But he helped me no matter what.

Tom's POV:
My love the woman l love finally said that she loved me l was happy and ahe was happy. We got married, the wedding was in Bulgaria. We had a lovely wedding and all l could think of was her she was stunning in that dress. Now Mrs Kaulitz is carrying the little Kaulitz babies, lm happy and l can't wait to be a father. Liss is the perfect wife l knew she was the one and she is always gonna me the one.

We were at our quite place l was sitting on the bench and Liss was sitting between my legs. She laid her back on my chest and her head was laid on my sholder. Our hand were on her belly as we rubbed it and talked.
T: Look how it started...
L: And look how it ended.
We laughed and we kissed happily watched the sunset with candles and snaks.

The END.