1

AUTHOR POV
Yn.......only daughter of Mr nd Mrs.raju the Indian mafia....whole India is scared of him.....he showed his cold side to outsiders but his sweet side is for his family.

Yn being only princess of the family everyone loved her more then anything they brought her whatever she wanted.....nd all.

Yn's parents don't want their daughter to be involved in mafia so he decided to send her korea.....to continue her studies yn understand it and was ready to go .

Yn was already actress from acting small characters to big characters. In India she as many fans even in other countries. But decided to go korea because of its beauty nd friendly nature.

Yn went to korea nd her friends were in other country for studies.

After reaching korea...she got admission in the university......but
No one liked her because of skin color it was tan skin.....which made difference between them.

Yn couldn't make friends but because of her getting good marks professors liked her.

One day she met a guy who is heartthrob including his friends..at first she ignored them but she saw a guy named jungkook he saved a girl from boys who were harassing her .

In university jungkook was famous for being rich,bad boy that's the reason yn didn't like him but after seeing him helping a girl she started have crush on him nd then started to approach him.

Jungkook's friends were friendly they also have gfs who are in other countries for studies.....yn got along with them ex jk who always behaved rude with yn.

But still yn didn't lose hope.....she started to gift him banana shake nd his favorite stuffs .....she also helped him in studies ..

Time skip
After 2 years
In this 2 years yn was still Making jk to love her but it was no use.yn was also losing hope.jk's friends also told jk to give a chance but him being rude didn't want to give a chance.

Bts ex jk also told yn to stop because they know yn was hurt by jk behavior. At last yn accepted it. But she wanted to give last try .

Yn saw bts she ran to them nd stopped she greeted everyone nd turned towards jk who is irritated after seeing yn.

Yn :jk I want to say something.
Jk:what??
Yn:hmm......It's been 2 years at first I hated u for being rude nd cold but one day I saw u helping girl which made me think u are not bad guy like others say.from that day I started to fall for u....I love u jk will u be my bf??

There was silent......bts ex jk looked at yn with worried. Whereas students were whispering.......

Suddenly jk started laughing which made others confused.

Jk:u think I will accept ur cheap proposal??did u see urself In mirror??I will never fall for a dark person......u know what somi is better then u .look at her fair skin,figure nd beauty nd look at urs dark skin looking ugly nd figure u are looking complete potato.......get lost from here nd never show me ur face.....bitch(whisper)but yn nd bts heard it.

Everyone was laughing ex bts leaving jk.

Yn ran out nd went home......she was crying even though jk was cold yn tried best to make him love.....but now he insulted her .

Yn was crying when she got call which changed her life.....

To be continued......