Chapter 12 "𝐴𝑟𝑐𝑎𝑑𝑒"

Around a few weeks had gone by and my injury was fully healed, during this time Dazai kept in touch with me via texting. After fully healing, Mori began sending Me, Dazai and Chuuya out on mission as a trio. Dazai being a mastermind always planned out our mission's efficiency, Chuuya took care of the combat fights and I took care of assisting both of them. The missions were supposed to be dangerous however everything always worked out perfectly as if this trio was a match made just for those kind missions.

I wasn't expecting to be working with Chuuya together (and Dazai), but he has been a nice company and is considerate of me when we're on missions as a trio.

"Keiko-chan, who do you bet on will win?" Dazai asked while competing with me and Chuuya on a car racing machine.
The three of us were playing in an arcade after finishing today's missions.
"I bet on myself!" I announced while concentrating on the game and leaving Dazai's and Chuuya's cart behind.
"Pay Attention you both overconfident brats" Chuuya blurted with a grin on his face.

"The loser will do 300 push ups
with a person seated on their back!!" I demanded.

"Challenge accepted" said Dazai and Chuuya both agreeing.

~

"DAMN WHY ME!"

"You bought this upon yourself you idiot" Dazai grined.

"I feel bad for you, Chuuya-san" I said giving him a slit pat on his shoulder.

"Well I hope you haven't forgotten the loser's penalty Chuuyaaa~"

"Damn you Dazai, but it was Keiko who won the race. I'll have her sit on my back, she's lighter than you anyway."

"Sure Chuuya-san" as I seated on his back while he started with his push ups and ignoring Dazai's intense glare behind my shoulders.

Why is he glaring at me anyways? Didn't we already reconciled for the bullet incident? Or is that not the case?

"1, 2, 3..."

Chuuya continued with his push ups as Dazai kept his intense glare on both of us the whole time without budging.

"299... 300!"

"Wow Chuuya-san, you surely are strong considering how effictively you completed it." I got up from his back and fixed my outfit while also taking a little glance at Dazai who just stood there with his arms crossed over his chest, watching both of us the entire time.

"Of course, Keiko"

"Woah so your muscles are actually no joke" I said admiring his biceps and poking them softly.

"Surely Keiko, what were you expecting!-" Chuuya stuttered when his phone's ringtone interrupted him. "You two continue, I'll take this call" he added gesturing towards his phone.

"Keiko-chan"

"Oh, yeah Dazai-san?" I hesitantly turned towards him as Chuuya walked out of the Arcade.

"You're already on a first name basis with Chuuya" He muttered as he slowly started stepping towards me.

"Eh?"