Room 231

11:57 AM

I woke up, my head pounding. I brushed it off as best as I could and got up from the bed, I noticed very loud music from the other hotel room, Room 231. I put on some shorts and slippers on, I went out of my hotel room walking over to the room that was blasting music and knocked on the door loudly enough for whoever was on the other side of the door to hear. 

I waited for them to open the door then froze once they did. The man who had opened the door was tall, had black eye shadow with weirdly styled hair. He stood there, leaning on the door frame taking a look at me before speaking. "Do you need anything?" He looked at me, music still blasting.

I gulped before speaking to him "Could you stop blasting music? it's annoying" I finally spoke up. He gave me a look before turning away and turning down the volume of the music. He looked back at me then spoke "Sorry about that, the name's Bill Kaulitz" He extended his hand towards me as in a way of greeting me. I took his hand and Shaked it "I'm Maya Rivers, I live in room 230" I give him a subtle smile.

We stood there awkwardly for a few seconds before anyone broke the silence. "So, did you just recently rent out the room? I didn't notice" He crossed his arms waiting for me to reply. "Oh yeah I did, it's kind of small, are all the rooms like this?" I answer him.

"Not really? ours has a balcony" He responded back to me, I took a minute to process what he said. "Ours? there's more people in there?" I'm totally confused now. "Well, only my twin brother Tom" He chuckled a bit. Holy shit, he had a twin brother? "Does he look exactly like you?" I raise my eyebrow. "No, he's shorter than me but he's older, he also has a totally different style than me, he wears baggy clothes and has braids"

"Oh" Was all I could say, I didn't know what else to say, he was stunning but I didn't want to tell him that especially since I just met him. There was another tall dude at the door frame, just like Bill had described. He looked me up and down before greeting me. "Hallo, Ich bin Tom" He gave Bill a smirk. "Oh uh...I don't speak German sorry" I chuckle awkwardly.

"I'm Tom" He shakes my hand. "Mhm, thought so" I give him a small smile. "I should go" I wave at them before heading back to my room, I could hear Tom say something to Bill but I couldn't make up what he said. I just closed the door to my room and sat down on the bed, I took out my computer and started looking for job applications I could fill out.

1:45 PM

By now I had filled out 2 application forms, now all I had to do was wait. I walked over to the kitchen and looked inside the fridge, there wasn't much in the fridge pretty much just a couple bottles of water and an apple. I scoffed and took the apple which was the only thing in there that could fill me up. I bit the apple and got dressed.

Getting fresh air seemed like a good idea, I put on my shoes and walked out of the room. I took the elevator down the floors, I got off the elevator and walked outside of the hotel. I took another bite of my apple and walked around the city... 

There weren't a lot of cars but an explainable amount. There were many bars in this area as well as coffee shops, I entered the nearest coffee shop and looked at the menu, I didn't bring much money with me and I only had $11 dollars in hand, I walked up to the desk and looked at the person working, they seemed bored and tired. "Hello...uhh.." I looked at his chest which had a sticker saying: Hello My Name is: Marcus "Hello Marcus, can I have a Caramel Frappe?"

"Anything else?" He gave me an unbothered look "Uh...no thanks that's all" I pay and sit down on one of the tables and wait for my order to be done.

**