Prologue (Warning: short af+Cringe)

Tubbo couldn't remember when he met Jake. Sometimes he would wake up completely having forgotten the day before he knew his brain was blocking out something. Something that made him disgusted whenever he looked at Jake, something that made him afraid of him but no matter how he tried he couldn't remember what it was. He simply ignored it though if he couldn't remember but sometimes he had these dreams where Jake would hurt him or yell at michael. They weren't real but still they felt like memories.

He knew Jake wouldn't do that but something whispered in his brain saying he would. He always ignored it though. Wasn't it rude to have thoughts like that? Jake had taken him and Micheal and he was nice to them in a way that felt a bit fake but still nice right?. He sighed and shook those thoughts away.

--------------------------------------

TUBBOS POV.

---------------------

"Hey jake I'm gonna go hang out with Tommy now" I said walking to the door "What? You didn't tell me this earlier" Jake said "But I did? I told you last night" I said in a confused tone "No you didn't? Tubbo are you feeling alright you should probably sit down I don't think you're not remembering things correctly" He said he sounded a bit annoyed "No I was so sure I did" I said

"You're just imagining things and besides I can't take care of Micheal alone you should cancel" He said.

Was he right? Was I really imagining things? But I remember so vividly I mean it was literally yesterday. Maybe I am a bit confused... I sat down and sighed "Okay... I guess I'll cancel then" I said getting my phone out and texted Tommy saying I couldn't go out "Great how about I order a pizza to cheer you up" Jake smiled and he walked into the kitchen where Micheal was.

---------------------------

That's all for now cuz I am really lazy 😭

320 words