𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕋𝕠𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 | ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟

Ashley walked downstairs the next morning in a dusty rose and white colored top, and she was wearing ripped jeans

Ashley walked downstairs the next morning in a dusty rose and white colored top, and she was wearing ripped jeans. She wore her dusty rose shoes and had changed her nails using her nail kit the night before. She hadn't been able to sleep as she forgot to take her sleep medication and didn't feel like getting out of her room. So, she spent her night redoing her nails. She dressed simple, yet her jewelry was very glam. She wore her charm bracelet obviously.

Her parents were in the kitchen, and Ashley only assumed that Bucky was still in his room (most likely practicing for his speech on that day). 

"Morning, mom! Morning, dad!" Ashley said, putting on a fake smile for her parents.

"Morning, Ashley." Max said, somewhat annoyingly.

"Oh, sweetheart, since you know um... you're not on the cheer team anymore. You must attend Bucky's debate and vote for him. Oh, I'm so proud for my little Bucky-Boo." Millie said, gushing over her oldest.

Ashley smiled tightly. Bucky walked down the stairs in his cheer uniform, and he had a big smile on his face.

"Oh, Bucky! I'm so proud of you! Not only cheer captain, but president." Millie said, running over to Bucky and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"He hasn't been elected for president yet, Mom." Ashley said, sitting down at the table and eating her fruit.

"Keyword yet, dear. Of course, Bucky will win. He is the perfect student, perfect son, my favorite child. Oh, I love you so much." Millie said, squeezing Bucky's cheeks.

Max came over to his wife and son, and he began to gush over Bucky as well. Ashley rolled her eyes and sighed as she finished her fruit bowl. She slammed her hands down on the table and stood up.

"Oh my gosh, why does everybody talk like I'm not here. You wonder why I never talk to you guys, and that's because you guys do not care." Ashley said as tears formed in her eyes, and she looked at her mother. "I mean, you always make sure I know I am unwanted. You always make sure I know that Bucky is your favorite." She turns to her father. "And you. You don't even acknowledge I'm here, and when I actually do something good, you don't care." And she finally turned to her brother. "And you. I don't know what you want from me. You never hear me out, and you never let me make my own decisions. This is why I hate being a part of this family!"

Ashley was breathing heavily and tears were welling up in her eyes. Her family just looked at her in shock. She sighed and shook her head as she walked to the door and gabbed her backpack and walked out before slamming the door behind her.

Ashley wiped her tears before walking into school. There were many students that were setting up voting tables, and Ashley gave them smiles even though she didn't want to. She walked up to her locker and opened it as she stuffed her bag in it. She was about to grab her books for Chemistry out of her locker, but she let out a shriek when arms wrapped around her waist. She was about to punch the person who grabbed her, but then she picked up the familiar scent of forest and pine wood.