Chapter 1 : the betrayal

No POV:

After ash lost to alain in the Kalos league he let greninja to help zygarde just like in the anime. Ash also left Goodra in Kalos aswell as he said goodbye to his companions Clemont, Bonnie and Serena.He then got on the next plane to the Kanto Region to go see his Pokémon, professor oak and his mother.

(Time skip...)

When the plane ash was on landed at Kanto Ash then exited the plane as he got his stuff and headed out of the Airport. After Ash returned he first visited some places that he held close to heart. Instead of running he walked home to take in the fresh air. Once he and Pikachu got to pallet town ash asked Pikachu "Hey buddy! Wanna race back?" He said. Pikachu nodded as they both started to run. By the time they got to the home of Ash and his mother as they both went inside (Pikachu won the race).

Ash's POV:

Me and Pikachu just walked through the door as I was greeted by my mother and all my past friends and companions, even clement, bonnie and Serena.
"Oh hey guys! What are you doing here?" I asked them as i was confused on why they were all here. Then misty spoke up. "Ash. We think you should give up on being a Pokémon master..." she stated as some of them nodded. I was just taken aback as Dawn spoke. "You bring bad luck wherever you go.. plus you haven't even won a single league yet." She spoke with a bitter tone. "Ash you have the dream of a kid. Grow up." Iris said to me. I was shocked at what they were saying to me as brock then started to speak "what the hell is wrong with you guys!? Ash has helped you with achieving your dreams! Don't you realise he has put your dreams ahead of his?" Brock then walked over to me as he stood next to me. "I stand by ash. You guys are just disappointing..." soon after clemont walked over to me. "I agree with brock. How could you guys betray him.." clemont stated. While this was happening everyone else started to tell me to give up. Serena finally spoke up. "I can't believe I ever loved you..." while this was going on my mother and I were just shocked by what happened. We were even more shocked how the only people to stand by me were clemont and brock. Pikachu then got down from my shoulder slowly as he jumped onto to the shoulder of Max. I had some mixed feelings such as anger, sadness, hate. I then spoke up after so long. "Pikachu... are you really taking their side..." Pikachu only nodded as I then grabbed my bag and then ran out and ran to Professor Oak's lab.

No POV:

"Professor? Are you in?" Ash asked. Professor oak then responded "oh ash my boy! What being you here? Oh and good job in the Kalos league." He said in a cheery mood. As Gary walked in as ash then spoke "hey ashy-boy." Ash then spoke up "thanks oak. And hey Garry. Professor I would like to take some of my Pokémon." Oak then spoke to ash "sure thing ash. Let's go out back." He said with a calm tone. While they were going outside ash told them everything that happened to him a few minutes ago. Needless to say they were pissed off. While they were outside all of ash's pokemon were out as the betrayers ran through the lab and reached outside. "Ash if you just give up on your dream we can all still be friends!" The traitors said to him in unison. Ash was taken aback by this as he refused. After he refused most of his Pokémon then went to the side of the betrayers except charizard, sceptile, infernape and krookodile. "Ash just give up! Most of your Pokémon chose us and if you just give up on being a Pokémon master we could be together and live happily!" Serena exclaimed in an attempt to persuade ash while he just ignored her as he called in his true pokemon as he then turned his back and walked a bit away with oak. "Ash I would like you to have these for your journey." Oak said as he then gave ash a mega ring and these 3 mega stones which are a Charizardite X and Y and a Sceptilite. Ash took the gift as oak then gave him a rotom phone. Ash then said his goodbye to his true friends +oak and delia as he then got on Charizard and flew off to the airport as he then just got on the first flight from that time.

Thanks for reading the chapter. I know this book is utter shite but i will try.

819 words.