i watched your life in pictures

Empaire state building (Esb) was sad again. She have nobody to talk to and she was so tired from all the people who visited her every day. They never notice that she is so lonely, but they cannot talk with her either, she needed someone like her. Some building.

It was summer day and Esb was listening Speak now Taylor's version (it just came out so she but her purple lights on) and the suddenly she recived a mesage. Help, someone just stole numbers 1 and 3 from my clock! Esb was so confused, nobody has ever send her something. But it looked like something bad so she replied (also they stole 1 and 3 and that's  13 together, she was a huge swiftie).
E: Hi, it's Empaire state building here, how can i help you?
They replied after few seconds.
B: It's Big ben can you report this to someone please? It's horrible!
E: I can maybe send a message to nyc police.
B: New York?! It's so far away! I'm in London, you can't help me.
London? That is so far away.
E: I'm so sorry about that! :( I was so happy that you texted me, it happened for the firs time. I was hoping that i will find someone.
B: That's sad. You don't have any tall building near you. For example i have my best friend in Italy, but they didn't replied to me!
E: I know just statue of liberty, here i nyc, but she is so annoying. She never wanted to be my friend. :(
B: I'm so sorry for that. I can be your friend if you want, but i just need to solve that number thing, so please if you excuse me now.
E: Good luck! :) It was fun to talk with some building!

Esb felt so much hapiness like never in her entire life. She talked with another building!!! She heard that some Big ben exist, but she never saw him. So she started to search for some of his photos in her computer brain, she wanted to know, how he looks like. And when she saw first picture, she fall in love. She found everything about him, how he was build,  she saw his first photo to his last, she watched his life in pictures.

That night Empaire state building shined in red colors, because she was in love.