Chapter 10 - Eyes on Me

☁️/🔥
Devin's POV:

Why the fuck did I have to moan like that? If I'd have kept my mouth shut and my dick in my pants, then I wouldn't be being removed from from this hot woman's room thingy. I dont even know why I'm here. I see two maids walking up to me, so I shut my eyes, praying this is some twisted dream. I feel their hands working away at the cuffs linking me to the chair, then four hands pulling me upwards. I open my eyes again, and see that we're walking towards an elevator. One of the maids giggles in my ear, runs her hands from my waist to my hair and pulls down the blindfold from on top of my head until it's over my eyes. Next thing I know, I'm shoved into a chair, re-cuffed and left for a few minutes.

I hear the door to the room swing open, and hear heels clicking along the marble entry. Shit.

A hand slips the blindfold down from my eyes, and I blink in the light, trying to un blur my eyes. When they clear, I'm met with a delicious sight. The girl from downstairs who was talking to the Mistress now stood infront of me, wearing a lingerie set sexy enough to make me cum on sight. Her body is slender, toned, feminine. The green of the lace makes her skin glow, and her long brown hair sweeps across the front on the bra, brushing the straps. The panties are tantalising, hanging on her hips and curving downwards, accentuating her hip bones and torso. By the time my eyes look her over again and again, I'm drooling.

"Like what you see?" She coos, smiling devilishly
I stammer, clear my throat, make a weird noise and then shut my mouth again

"At a loss for words... my my! In here, I like to use my words, and I like it when other people do too, understood?" She murmurs, still standing in front of me.

"Y- yes I understand" I manage to stutter, eyes still roaming her body hungrily. She smiles, obviously satisfied, and starts walking slowly towards me. She sinks down, now crouching and looks me up and down, smirking and biting her lip.
"Well we'll then Devin, do we remember what happened downstairs?" She teases, obviosuly referring to downstairs and my downstairs.
"Yes I do" I sigh, the bulge in my pants still very obvious.

"And from what I can remember, I don't know about you," she says, brushing her hands through my hair, "but that" she points downwards "is there because of someone other than me? Well I am hurt that you would look at another woman like that, so I'm just going to have to teach you that I'm the only one you look at, clear?" She commands, spins my chair around and lowers herself onto my lap. She moves her hips in a figure of eight, grinding back and forth. I throw my head back and stare at the ceiling.

"Right, I'm just going to..." still on my lap, she reaches behind the chair and uncuffs me, "there we go. Stand up baby" she says, twirling the cuffs around her fingers before throwing onto the bed (which is right next to her). Fingers working furiously, she practically rips the buttons off my shirt, peels it off my chest and drops it in a heap next to the chair. Then, she looks me in the eyes, and slowly crouches down until her head is at my pants line. Undoing my belt buckle, she slips it out of my pants and again, reaches behind me. I feel the leather against my back, cool and smooth. She tightens it around both my arms, and before I can clock what's going on, she roughly pushes me backwards onto the bed.

Naturally, with both arms tied behind my back, I can't get back up, or move for that matter. I'm stranded on my back. She crawls on top of me and continues to grind on my lower half, riding me now that I'm horizontal and on my back. Once again, my cock springs to life, still contained within my pants. She runs her hands up and down my chest, still swaying her hips, then moves down and yanks off my pants. I'm now just in my underwear, which has become very tight due to my situation. I'm now breathing heavily as she runs her hands over the top of my underwear, and I groan quietly.

"You like that baby? Does it feel good hmm?" She purrs, now moving her hands more violently.

"You want me to take 'em off?" she whispers in my ear, sending a rush of goosebumps down my neck and making the hairs stand in point. All I can manage is a strangled noise and a nod, which doesn't suffice. She grips my hair and throws my head back, now looking me dead in the eyes.

"Words darling words" she warns, releasing my hair and pushing me back down.

"Yes pl-please take them off" I manage to get out, and she smiles.

"Very well then" and she rips them right at the seams. My member springs out from its elastic cage, almost standing fully up.

"My my, somebody is excited! Now then, let's teach you that I'm the only one you should look at here. Think of this more as a sneak peak than a punishment. In the mansion, you'll be rewarded and punished according to your actions, so be a good boy, don't break any rules, and you and I will have a lot of fun" and she winks, kissing up from my legs, moves around and misses my dick (to which I groan), up my torso, my chest, my neck where she lingers, then finally to my mouth.

She tastes of mint and cotton candy. Her tongue lightly brushes my lips, and they immediately open to let her in. The kiss is gentle at first, our tongues swirling around and exploring, but then it becomes rougher, more needy and passionate. My lips are sore and my mouth aches by the time she stops kissing me, and so she redirects her attention to my situation downstairs. Tantalisingly slowly, she crawls back down south, never breaking eye contact with me. Her tongue meets the tip of my member, sending shivers through my entire body, making every muscle tense. She can sense that it made me shiver, so does it again, and again, and again. My whole body is rigid now, and my mind is screaming for her to just take me right now, but I keep my mouth shut.

To my relief, she moves the tip further into her mouth, and starts bobbing up and down, up and down until my dick is swollen and right now, painful. I'm wincing and holding my breath, praying for sweet release. To my dismay, she stands back up again, admires her work, and steps back, stifling a smile at my pain. I thought this wasn't meant to be a punishment!? Finally, she reaches down to her hips and toys with the sides of her panties, making me drool. She slides them down slowly and drops them on top of my shirt. Lastly, she reaches behind her back, unhooks her bra and slips it off her shoulders and on the floor. I moan and bite my lip, and she smiles at my reaction.

Carefully, she positions herself back on top of me, then slowly slides me into her. I throw my head back violently and shout. God it feels so good, her tight, perfect pussy around my throbbing dick. She starts to move up and down, still smiling, her hands resting on my chest. God I would do anything to put my hands on her ass as she rides me, but they're still tied behind my back. Fuck. Her tits bob up and down with each thrust, just in front of my face, but not close enough. This is heaven and torture at the same time. Soon enough, she cums, triggering my much needed release, and we both sigh and fall down to the mattress.

She unties my arms and heads to the bathroom, signalling me to follow. We get cleaned up and she slips back on her lingerie, sliding under the bed covers. My underwear is nowhere to be found, so I just get in as I am. We lie, facing each other in the bed, and she kisses me again, this time just a soft brush of the lips. She rolls me over and we cuddle for a while, until I turn back around and see her watching me.

"Are you okay?" I ask her
"Fine baby, just fine" she says, as her hands slip down to my dick. Fuck yeah another round. But she just wraps her hand around my shaft and starts to work. Her fingers are well practiced and know how to make me feel good, so they work away, quickly and effortlessly, from tip to base again and again until I reach my climax, and cum squirts all over the bedsheets. Fuck that felt so good.

"Don't worry, the sheets get cleaned very often, so you'll have clean ones for next time" and she winks again. I gulp. Next time?

‼️right, so Zoey and Devin have met! I tried to make this one a little fluffier! Please don't forget to vote, comment anything like ideas or parts you like, follow and add the story to your library so you can see what happens next! ‼️