⇢ ˗ˏˋ𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄『 0.5 』

RÉCONFORT

RÉCONFORT

『 𝟭𝟰 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙎 𝘼𝙂𝙊 』

On the corner of the street, a girl was sobbing, her tears blending in with the persistent rain that had once again fallen over Fontaine. There was no shortage of tears this night, the girl thought back to the myth regarding the rain that the hydro dragon had begun to cry. Her usually curly hair was now straight falling over her body due to its length making it a bit hard to see her.

The echoes of hurtful words still reverberated in her mind, causing the girl to weep even harder. As she looked at her reflection in the pond, she saw a milky white blotch over her eye and arms, making her feel even more insecure about her appearance. She couldn't help but feel down when she looked at everyone else's transparent skin, realizing how different hers was.

The rain kept falling heavily while the girl remained still, gazing at her reflection with a deep sense of hopelessness. The bright city lights shone in the dark sky, glimmering light on the scene. She lifted her hand and caressed her face, noticing how her skin had lost its natural pigment, along with her hands and parts of her human legs.

While following her pity she hadn't realized footsteps were approaching, a young boy with violet eyes and ash blonde hair was making his way towards her with an umbrella in hand.

"Hello?" He softly called out to the girl, the said female turned her head toward the voice before quickly turning around using her hair as a cover for her face. The boy appeared bewildered, furrowing his brows at the sight of her troubled expression and her attempt to conceal her face.

"Why are you crying?" He asked with concern. The only sounds were the rain and the girl's occasional sobs.

"..." The girl decided if she would answer or not too dejected to answer but too lonely and desperate for some form of connection to not answer.

"I'm not pretty." The female softly said, still hiding her face from the boy. The ash-blonde placed a finger under his chin in thought before bringing the umbrella over to shield the female from the downpour.