A new beginning

You wake up hearing the noise of an alarm clock, *beep* *beep* *beep*, you check the time, 8:00am, you think to yourself "it's way too early, why did I put an alarm for 8am?".  You scold yourself and proceed to go back to sleep until you realize the reason for the alarm and scurry out of bed .

You have been a trainee under pocketdol studio for 3 years ever since you were 15, you are now 18 and pocketdol studios team called you for an important announcement at 10pm sharp, since it'll take you about an hour to get ready you decided to put an alarm for 8am, the call has been pondering through your mind all night, So much that you completely forgot about it. What could the announcement possibly be? You sigh and hop in the shower, humming spotlight by 1the9, one of your favorite songs.

                                                                                   ...................

You're brushing your long wet black hair while wrapped in your towel, you carefully pick an outfit out of
your closet, a black off the shoulder crop top with black cargo pants, you smile to yourself until you get
startled by a text message *ping* you gasp and look over at your phone "Don't forget about the announcement" it was a text from a pocketdol studio staff member. You sigh, "of course how could I forget" you say in a sarcastic tone . You finally finish getting ready and check your phone for the time, "9:30?!? gosh I'm gonna be late again, why am I like this?" You say In a whiny voice, you run out of your apartment and into the streets of Seoul.

You start desperately calling for a taxi, but nothing every single one just drove past you. As time passed and passed you finally managed to find a taxi after 10 minutes.  You sigh in relief  " thank god I was about to be so late thank you so much sir" you bow, the man chuckles "no need, where are you going ma'am?", "Pocket doll studio" he smiles "going there for an audition?" no sir I'm a trainee. "Ahh a trainee, for how many years?" "Three."  "Wow! Three, that's impressive" the taxi driver says all while focusing on the road "so what's your name?" he says "Y/n, you?" "Nishimura Riki, but you can just call me Niki."  "Nice to meet you Niki!"

Your conversation shortly ends when he slowly drives near the building "We're here" you open the car door as your heart starts racing out of anxiousness "Wait y/n, may I have your number?" you smile and put your number in Niki's phone before fully exiting the car, once your in front of pocketdol studio you give Niki a wave goodbye and walk into the building. You text the pocketdol staff member informing them you've arrived. "Finally, took you long enough" they said, you roll your eyes before reading their second text message "come to the fifth floor and go to the room at the end of the hall, I'll be waiting for you there" you respond in a simple ok and head to the elevator.

                                                                                   ...................

Once you get out of the elevator you walk to the room at the end of the hall, you take a deep breath and you walk in. You see the staff member patiently waiting for you. "So what did you call me In for?" You ask in a nervous voice "I was notified by the team that you will be debuting" your eyes widened, debuting? You thought, after three years long years of training and hard work you were finally qualified to be an idol, you never thought this day would come until now, you were so ecstatic you could cry, but you decided to keep your emotions intact and listen to what the staff member had to say so you wouldn't miss any important details.

As you listened to her the team members walked in the door, you bowed and waved "hello". "So I see she already informed you about the news, well we are here to further explain, you will be debuting in a 9 member group." nine members? You thought, that's a lot. "Are they trainees like me? Where are they? Do I get to meet them?" You started asking numerous questions until the team members finally stopped you "Not exactly" one of them said, "They are in the room next door, waiting for you" you flash a big smile "great! Let's go". You all walk out of the room and proceed to walk to the one next door you walk in the room with a huge smile and turn around to see your soon to be group members when suddenly your jaw drops and your eyes widened. You completely froze in place, everything around you was stuck as if time stopped, you could hear your heartbeat and feel you're whole body sweating you couldn't believe who you saw infront of you...

Hi guysss, sorry this chapter was so short, I really hope you enjoyed.  I haven't written a fanfic in a while. ♥︎♥︎