Ever after high

———————————-📕——————————-

Tinkerbell and y/n Bell were almost at y/n's new school ever after high. "You know y/n this school seems great and I bet you will have tons of fun!" Tinkerbell said. "Thanks mom but I'm still a little nervous about meeting everyone but I hope I can make new friends there!" Y/n said happily. "That's my girl! Now I want you to explore here and have a great time and call me every once in a while me and your father would be happy!" Tinkerbell said as they landed on school grounds. "Thanks mom but I can't wait to see my dorm first all the flying has me tired." Y/n said tiredly. "Bye mom tell the aunties and father I'm here!" Y/n said as she walked towards her new school.

As y/n walked she saw a male troll under the bride scarring people and she couldn't stand it so she used some of her pixie dust her mom gave her just in case to make it happy and it worked! She smiled and she carried her luggage to her school.

She saw two girls walking and decided she had to make friends somehow so she decided to walk up and try to become friends with the two girls. "Excuse me Hi I'm y/n bell nice to meet you I was wondering if you were going to the school ever after high because I am and I truly don't wanna be lonely there so I wonder if I could hang with you guys ?" Y/n asked nervously.

"Of course you can! The more friends the better!" She smiled as she held her hand out and said " I'm Apple white daughter of Snow White and this is one of my true bestie Asher she's the best at picking shoes! Apple smiled so did Asher. "Well if we wanna see the new school early we have to go now are first day doesn't start until tomorrow!"Ashlynn said as the three girls decided to look at the school and talk about there lives to each other.

The girls decided to have a sleep over before there first day to get to know there new friend and soon after they fell asleep they all wondered how there first actual day of school would be  like.

——————————
AUTHORS NOTES!

That didn't take long I just wanted to get a story in on how the three girls met
Before the actual thing began! You can wear whatever you want just have atleast a little green in it you are a tinker after all now sit back and relax as we watch your story unfold!

(Got this ——-📕—- from one of my fav authors hopefully they let me use it for this book!😭)

464 words