Chapter 39: Prom Night Problems Pt. 2

Previously on Sugar 'n Spice...

"Are you sure this is okay?" Teruteru asks.

"Dude, this is okay you don't need to go overboard with this." Nekomaru assures him.

"I know..." Teruteru sighs out. "I just want this to be perfect for Y/N."

~

"PROM IS GOING TO BE FUCKIN' BITCHIN'

~

Teruteru heard a knock on his door. Assuming that it was Nekomaru and Kazuichi, he walked up to the door to see nobody there.

He grew a bit irritated.

"Damn prankstas'." Teruteru muttered.

Before he went back in, Teruteru noticed a note on the floor then picked it up.

I'm back...and you're about to be dead.

Soon as Teruteru read that, he saw black.

~

"Where's Teruteru?"

~

When I got back, I ran straight to Teruteru's dorm room, only to see his door wide open and his hat on the floor.

"The fuck?" I muttered as I picked up the hat only for a piece of paper to fall out.

I caught the paper in mid air and read it.

My heart dropped once I realized what it was.

"TERUTERU!!!"

Now...

Teruteru's POV

Teruteru woke up with a gasp. He winced once he was face to face with a very blinding bright light. Teruteru then felt something holding him down as he looked down to see himself cuffed to a chair but this wasn't an ordinary chair however. He looked around to examine where he's being held captive in, which looked like one of those rooms that mental patient would be in.

"Hey! Someone get me out of here!" Teruteru yelled out, panicking.

He began to struggle to break free but it was no use.

All of a sudden, Teruteru felt a rush of electricity hit his body as he screamed out in pain. Once the shocking stopped, Teruteru felt his heart rate increased and his whole entire body in pain.

"I wouldn't try to escape if I was you." Teruteru heard a voice say.

Teruteru looked ahead to see a silhouette standing in front of him. He squinted to get a better image of who it is while the person stepped forward.

Once the person stepped into the light, Teruteru thought that he should've known but at the same time, he was still shaking in fear.

"Y-you..." Teruteru stammered out.

"Long time no see Teruteru." Nagito spoke with a sinister chuckle.

"Out of all people, it had to be you." Teruteru commented.

"Who said that I was alone?" Nagito asked.

Teruteru then heard heels clicking against the hard tiled floor. Teruteru's eyes grew wide at the two people who showed up.

"Hello perverted piggy." Hiyoko greeted as she held a nail gun in her tiny hands.

"You like my new invention of the electric chair?" Miu asked, referring to the chair Teruteru was strapped in. "This give you a feeling so shocking you'll have something awaken in you."