• Chapter 5: Awake Impulses

.........................•°●°•.........................

"I...I want to.. taste you.." You stuttered dubiously.

"That's what I thought, say thank you."She smiled and pulled her panties aside before shoving her dripping cunt against your mouth.

"T- ahmm- hank mh.. you-.." You mumbled out against her fabric. You're body flinched and your mouth wined from the sudden quick move. You tasted her juices with nothing more then pure disgust and aversion in your mouth. She moaned and groaned in her hand as you twirled your warm tongue around her wet clit.

"Nghaah~.. ahaa!~ aah~" She moaned with a pant glaring down at your drooling face.

"You're~....more useful.. then I thought pet~.." She moved her hips back and forth harder. You frowned and bit her swollen sensitive with your teeth as she called you a 'pet'.

"TCCHH AAH!" She twitched and whined loudly as you bit her sensitive clit.

"What do you think your doing!?" She grabbed your throat and squeezed it tightly, she bared her teeth at you and her ice cold eyes pierced with anger at you.

"I'm not you're fucking damn pet!" You spoke out with your strength as she choked you.

"You're are my fucking property." She said clearly, baring her teeth.

"You're .. a .. piece of .. SHIT!" You felt your head get lighter and your lips started to tremble from lack of air.

She bit her lip with frowning brows, her eyes were filled with annoyance and anger, you watched as she leaned down to the table and opened the third drawer revealing a black leather collar with a chain attached to it.

She pulled your hair aggressively without even a slight gaze of mercy or gentleness. You fought against her as she aggressively attached the collar around your neck. She pulled the chain roughly and darted her eyes at you. You gasped out a nervous breath as she pulled the tight collar and forced you to look at her. She grabbed the knife from the table while her eyes were wide as dinner plates, staring intensely at you. You blinked couple times from fear and wanted to close your eyes but she stopped you.

"I'll poke your damn eye out if you close your eyes." She said slowly, her expression and staring with wide eyes made you shiver in every part of your body, she was truly terrifying.

"Make your decision now pet. Left or right, hm?" she said slowly pulling the knife inches from your eyes. You held your quivering breath wide open eyes as she held the sharp tip just inches from your right eye.

"Hm?" She smiled deviously knowing how much she scares and terrifies you. You're whole body froze and you couldn't even breath at this point, the high distress and anxiety made you petrified in your whole body.

"Don't start crying again, love.." She smiled sarcastically with a devious smirk as she saw tears form in your panicked eyes.

"Can't choose?~" She pouted sarcastically mocking your scared face with a cunning grin.

"You're left eye it is then.." She tilted her head and smiled at you like a maniac. She crawled back to your legs and spread your knees with an ease. She moved the sharp knife on your inner thigh to tease you, she looked at your other thigh with her name on it then back at you with a sarcastic pouting face.

"M- Miranda!.. No!" You whined and yelled from pain as she started carving something on your bare skin with the knife. She held your knee tightly with her hand and you were totally helpless and defenseless from her. You cried hysterically and moved around in the black strap from the torture you had to endure.