Artist Struggle.

It starts off with cuphead sitting on a single couch bored. "Hey, mugs you wanna go to the park where I can mess about and you help me out of trouble?" Cuphead looks over to the empty couch. "Oh god! Mugman's gone! That means he is trying to kill somebody!" Cuphead says frantically. Mugman barge's into the house holding papers."hey cuphead! I need to ask you to do something for me!" Mugman says happily. "Oh god that's worse" cuphead says with a scared look. "Listen, cuphead, theres an art competition! Going on!" Mugman says now unamused. "Well what do you want me to do with some boring art competition?" Cuphead says confused. "I don't want you to compete because of your luck." Mugman says unamused. "Well, what's the prize to this thing?" Cuphead looks confused. "Money." Mugman says unamused. Cupheads eyes light up. "Money?" He says with a devilish grin. "Yes it's money but you're not competing because of your luck. Others will get mad, including me." Mugman says sternly. Mugman starts walking into the kitchen. "Aw man. Mugs will get mad if I enter... But what happens if he doesn't notice that I entered!" Cuphead says before running upstairs and heading into the treasure chest in there room. "AH-HA!" Cuphead pulls out some paper and crayons and starts drawing. Once finished the drawing shows a very bad drawing of a captain cuphead and his super sidekick, Manger Mugman who keeps him in line. Cuphead admires the drawing before running down the stairs and putting the drawing into the mail box to be sent off to the judges. Mugman comes out with his drawing of himself. "Oh, heya cuphead!" Mugman says happily. "After I mail this you wanna go out and play for a while? Maybe the park or something like that!" Mugman says while putting the drawing into the mailbox. "Yeah sure! Only if I get to use my rockets!" Cuphead pulls out a rocket. "Ugh, just don't blow anything up." Mugman says a bit annoyed. "No promises!" Cuphead says before giggling and running off as Mugman follows behind him.

!TIME SKIP!

It's now the next day and Mugman is walking down the stairs. "Heya cuphead! Im gonna check who won the competition!" Mugman says happily. Cupheads eyes light up with fear before running in front of the door so Mugman can't check the mailbox. "Pfft, the results are probably not in yet!" Cuphead says nervously. "Well it's always good to check!" Mugman shoves cuphead out of the way, And starts heading over to the mailbox. Cuphead grabs Mugman by the handle. "WAIT!" Cuphead screams and they both go silent. "How about we uh..." Cupheads voice trails off. "Oh! We could go to the uh... fair! I heard there's a new ride!" Cuphead says anxiously. "Hm..." Mugman looks at him like he knows he is hiding something. "Alright fine let's go." Mugman says a bit annoyed about it. "Right then! Let's go!" Cuphead drags Mugman away.

!TIME SKIP!

It's now nighttime and they're heading back to the house. "HAHA! That was fun!" Mugman says with a smile. "Yup!" Cuphead says through laughs. "Well, then let's see the results!" Mugman opens the mailbox and grabs the letter. Mugman opens up the letter quickly before Cuphead can react. Mugmans eyes widen with shock at who won before turning to cuphead. "Cuphead..." Mugman says through gritted teeth. "I can explain mugs!" Cuphead says before Mugman shoves past him and runs up to his room. "Wait mugs!" Cuphead says with guilt in his voice. Cuphead runs up the stairs into their room and heads up to Mugman who is now holding his drawing. "I CANT BELIEVE YOU DIDNT LISTEN TO ME!" Mugman lets out an angry yell. "Listen Mugs! I know you told me not to do it but I couldn't help myse-" Cuphead says before getting interrupted. Mugman runs past Cuphead almost missing most of the steps down stairs, crying before heading into the forest near Elder Kettle's Cottage. Cuphead runs after him but Mugman is really far ahead.

Mugman is now walking deeper into the woods. He finds a rock in an empty place and sits on it before starting to cry. "Why does he get everything when he doesn't even try!" Mugman throws his drawing down onto the floor. "Aw, someone's upset." A mysterious voice says. Mugman jumps off the rock. "Devil?!?" Mugman is standing still looking around him in confusion and rage. "Of course it's me, Mugman. I've heard you're sorrows and I'm here to make them better." The devil says with a evil tone in his voice. "Make them better?!? You only want my brothers soul?!?" Mugman says getting a bit angry. "About you're brother, I saw what he did to you." The devil says coldly. Mugman looks to the ground. "You know Mugman, I always thought you were the better brother. I hate it when you're brother steals your dreams." The devil says in a angry tone. "Well..." Mugman rubs his arms at the statement. "Plus Mugman if you think about it me and you are alike. We both have almost the same anger, We both like piano, acting, and by now I'm sure you hate you're brother Cuphead too." The Devil says evilly. Before Mugman can respond, Fire appears in front of him and the hellvator appears. "You could join me and I could give you the appreciation you deserve. You'll be something more than a sidekick." The devil holds his and out for Mugman to grab. Mugman thinks but his thinking gets interrupted by Cuphead shouting on him."MUGMAN! Im sorry about what I did! I can maybe make them change the winner! I know this is all my fault!" Cuphead pushes the bushes aside and spots Mugman but not The Devil yet. "Mugman! Thank goodness! I thought I-" Cuphead stops abruptly as he looks at the scene in front of him. Mugman Looks at the devils hand and cuphead back and fourth. His thinking expression slowly turns to anger. Mugman looks at cuphead before grabbing onto the devils hands and gets pulled into the hellvator while The Devil laughs. "MUGMAN!" Cuphead shouts in horror before a flash of fire blast past him and the hellvator and Mugman are gone.

The End?