t e n

Then that's when it happened.

I swam away hiding behind Jason and Cynthia. He comes after me and grabs my hip pulling me back to land.

Before I can even comprehend what just happened, he kissed me. I kissed him. We were kissing.

I broke the kiss and stared in his eyes.

"Um, there's your kiss. Well tell the rest I'm leaving." I stutter out.

"El, wait!"

I stopped and waited for him to come towards me. He got the message and ran up the hill.

"Johnson and I are throwing a party Friday night. You know where its at." He winks.

This kid can't be tamed.

I nodded and went into my car, not bothering to cover up.

I just sat inside and started thinking.

What was that?

Why'd I do that?

Mr. Eyebrows just screwed me over.

I drove back home and showered off the salty water. I change into some clothes and went downstairs to see my mom finally home.

"Hi sweetie." She says walking through the front door. "Hi," I replied back.

I went to the kitchen and got some water. It was late and I had work tomorrow. I work in a restaurant only on weekdays besides Friday. That was until summer ends.

-

-

-

-

I woke up to my alarm. I got dressed in my black work t-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans.

I drove to the place and clocked in. I put on my waitress apron and waited for customers to come in for breakfast since it was 10 in the morning.

"Hey Aliana, we are going shopping Friday and then a party at a friend's house." I force her. She nods not caring. Me and her, we are party partners.

"Thanks for leaving yesterday. I was stuck with a fuçkboy named Jack." I sarcastically praise.

"No problem." She fails winking.

Customers piled in and I seated some of them to their tables.

After work, I went home with Aliana behind my car.