Day 1

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope, and a future."

  •what does this mean?
     - well it means you are in the Lord's hands! We do go through hardships and troubles, we go through loss and joy. Sometimes you feel like just giving up, but let me tell you, DONT! Jesus is watching over you, he knows what will happen in your life. In the midst of your troubles he is preparing you for something greater, never ever forget that, it's in the Lord's hands.

  •When has this happened in real life?
    - one story that has really been brought to my attention that reflects this is the story of Damar Hamlin. I am a football fan myself so I witnessed this live. This was a hardship and a test. Many many people were in shock and disbelief. But after many many prayers, support, and donations, it really brought out country together, together in the midst of hardships. Damar was a light for everyone to see that miracles can happen. After suffering cardiac arrest on the field against the Bengals on January 3rd he is alive and healthy and playing football again in this present day( August 14th 2023). Two outcomes happened between this. 1). It brought our country together and 2). After all of the uncountable amazing things that happened caused Christianity to spike across the nation. And it really showed that God works in the midst of hardships!

•I hope this helped with encouragement! Have an amazing day! Remember you are fearfully and wonderfully made in Him! Love you all and praying for each one of you! 🫶💞