i

THIS IS THE PART WHERE YOU RUN PT. 1

HOPE and adelaide laid in adelaide's bed watching cutthroat kitchen, which weirdly enough was hope's favourite show.

"are you sure you have to go with ric tonight?" adelaide whined as hope ran her hand through the younger girls hair.

"unfortunately i do, love." the tribrid sighed, making adelaide pout. "don't give me that face, i'll be back in the morning." hope reasoned, laughing at her girlfriend's cuteness.

"fiiine." adelaide grumbled as she got off of hope.

"you'll be fine without me for a few hours love, just go bug your brothers, or, em, or parker. the twins even." hope offered, making the brunette smirk.

"i do love bugging them." adelaide thought out loud, making hope shake her head with a smile.

"i know you do," the tribrid told her as she got off her girlfriend's bed and walked up to her, wrapping her arms around the slightly taller girls shoulders. "i'll see you in the morning, okay?"

"okayyyy." adelaide grumbled, placing her arms around hope's waist. she leaned down and kissed her girlfriend sweetly before hugging her tight. "be safe okay?"

"always." hope told her, holding out her pinky.

"and forever." adelaide replied back, linking her pinky with hope's and bringing her hand to her mouth, kissing the knuckle of her thumb, hope mirroring her. adelaide let go of her girlfriend and watched her walk out of the room with a sigh.

the brunette slipped on a nike jumper before leaving her room to find her best friend's, who were more than likely in parker's room -since emilia wanted to give her and hope some "alone time" the brunette walked the halls and smiled at most of the people she passed by, much like her mother she was personified sunshine, until you crossed her. in that case she was like her dad; cold, and sarcastic. and what's the opposite of sunshine? a fucking tornado. adelaide salvatore was many things, and unfortunately a trouble maker was one of them. she blamed her dad for that side of herself, and maybe that was the exact reason that her "uncle" ric loved putting her in detention, and when detention wasn't enough (mostly because her best friend parker donovan was right there with her) she got dish duty.

adelaide reached her brother's dorm and walked in, without knocking like usual.

"hey bitches!" she greeted as she threw herself onto parker's bed where he and emilia bennett; her other best friend were sat, along with the saltzman twins.

"hey ads, did your girlfriend just leave?" parker asked, not taking his eyes off of the spiderman movie they were watching.

"yep, unfortunately for me. but fortunately for you, so we can hang out."

"does that mean you'll finally stop ignoring us for the she-devil?" lizzie saltzman snarked. adelaide simply rolled her eyes, and stole a gummy bear from josie saltzman's hand. she knew about her "cousins" obvious distain for her girlfriend, but she didn't care, she didn't need anyone's approval (with the exception of her parents)

"i do not ignore you guys for hope," she defended. "i equally split up my time since someone seems to hate her so much."

"i just don't know what you even see in her." lizzie shrugged. everyone else groaned, knowing exactly where this was going.

"don't need to. as long as i'm happy." adelaide shot back, glaring at lizzie slightly.

"whatever, freak of nature." lizzie replied, mumbling the last part.