xx. introduction

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

𝙝𝙤𝙜𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨, 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧, 1977.

𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘶𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘶𝘭𝘶𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬.

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

𝗶 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘄𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲
𝗮 𝘀𝗼𝗳𝘁 𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲, 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲.
𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲
𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗲'𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱
𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵.
—?

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

hello everyone, and welcome to my newest fanfic!

this is a social media x modern day au for the marauders era characters. lowercase letters are intended most of the time!!

this is also my very first social media fanfic, so i am not 100% sure on how to format it, so you might see some changes throughout!

thank you so much for reading, and please let me know your thoughts and what you enjoy in the comments!

much love, ybs.

ps. regulus is aged up one year so that he's in the same year as everyone.

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

disclaimer!!

i do not own regulus black or any of the other characters created by jk rowling (ew gross), nor do i own the harry potter universe or any plot that goes along with it.

i DO, however, own audrey cresswell, as i have created her for this story. i do own her character and her plot. please do not steal her, as that would be highly illegal.

also, for my own sake, PLEASE do not comment anything hateful about the story or any of the characters. i know that not everybody pictures characters and their personalities the same way, so this is just how i do. thanks!!

now that that's out of the way, let's get to the story!!

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧