Chapter 6 - Darned Flirt

"𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓"

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

*Back at the Jujutsu Tech*

The three sorcerers seem to be walking towards the destination while Nobara is being carried by Xhevahire, bridal style, as she seems to be injured.

"Infirmary," Xhevahire huffs while looking straight ahead with a blank look.

"Huh?" Yuji asks, trying to understand the potential new friend.

"I think she means she will be taking Kugisaki to the infirmary," Megumi looks at the girl for confirmation and is quickly met with a stern nod in response.

'What's with that one-word sentence?' Megumi ponders, despite the fact that he is very pleased with himself for understanding her. He can probably comprehend anyone if he can understand Inumaki.

"ne~ ano.....Deus-san?" Yuji is responded with a brief hum, indicating that she was paying attention. "What grade are you?" He goes on.

"Special grade," Deus one-wordily answers yet again.

"It was quite clear." Megumi interrupts while casting the teenage boy an unflattering glance. "Hey!" Megumi's subtle jab at Yuji angers him. "What's your cursed technique?" Megumi cuts off Yuji's attempt to claim that he is not brainless.

When she eventually turns to face the boys, Megumi's emerald-blue eyes meet hers, and he huffs without saying out loud how captivating he finds her eyes.

"<Absolute Compulsion> My desires are compelled into the world by it. You will jump from the 10th floor of the building if I command you to do so, and the water in front of me will turn into flames if I command it to do so. If I command you to have no cursed energy, you will also have no cursed energy. Compulsions on animated objects must occasionally be maintained for them to remain compelled. A specific procedure must be used for an animated object that has a long-lasting or permanent compulsion. Touch, feel, smell, hear, and see are the compulsion-inducing senses."

Both boys appeared horrified yet amazed.

"Isn't that sort of scary?" Are you more powerful than Gojo-sensei?" Yuji says this while conjuring up numerous situations.

"Wait...why did you so easily state everything about your technique?" Megumi murmurs suspiciously while noticing they will soon be entering dorms.

"What makes you so certain that I told you everything? How delusional are you? And the protracted, tedious explanation was not for either of you." Deus says it with an "I'm-done-with-this-shit" expression.

She mutters, "See ya, dingleberries," and makes a beeline for the hospital as the boys continue to stroll towards the dorms.

"Now that I think about it, where is Gojo sensei?" Yuji exclaims, realising their teacher had gone MIA as soon as they reached the mission site.

"Probably jumping around the town like a man-child he is," Megumi says somberly, remembering the recent event and knowing that if it weren't for Deus, Yuji and he wouldn't have returned with only minor wounds.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈

*at the infirmary*

Deus carefully places Nobara on the hospital bed while searching for Shoko, who appears to be nowhere to be found. After finding her nowhere, she continues to stand there, staring at Kugisaki, who's staring back.

⎯⎯ 웃 ⎯⎯

"Staring at someone is terrible manners unless you're admiring the individual," Deus states while folding her muscular arms, which seem to have a hard time breathing inside that tight black full-sleeved shirt.

Nobara blushes at the accusation and clears her throat. "I mean, you're also the one who's staring."

"Are you implying you return my feelings for you?" Deus states monotonously while titling her head to the left, posing a curious expression.

Nobara blushes beet red. "THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEANT... WAIT, WHAT DO YOU MEAN WITH YOUR FEELINGS? NOT LIKE IT MATTERS....YOU DON'T FALL FOR THE PERSON YOU JUST MET." She continues to blabber nervously while panicking.

She is interrupted short by a deep, breathy chuckling, and she whips her neck to look at Deus. She is laughing while her eyes draw crescent shapes and flashing her symmetrical dimples on her chubby, rosy cheeks.

"You're funny. I like you." She states this while leaving the infirmary.

Nobara flushes hard and soon notices that she has already completely healed.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖

𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵....𝘶𝘨𝘩..... 

 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘵...𝘦𝘸𝘸

Ⓣⓞ ⓑⓔ ⓒⓞⓝⓣⓘⓝⓤⓔⓓ...